3.0 Hilux Surf (manual preferred)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.0 Hilux Surf (manual preferred)

Hi guys im after a hilux surf 2nd gen with preference to a manual box but that dosnt matter. I can offer up to £2.5k and also this in part exchange

the car has done 136k, had head gaskets, ambelt, tensioners and waterpump replaced jan 2009

Since i purchased this a year ago the following were done
    back 2 parts of exhaust were just replaced
    service done 6 months ago
    cv boot replaced
    4 brand new bf goodrich a/t tyres
    mot is going in tomorrow so will have a full ticket and a month tax

I know its highly unlikely people will consider this as part exchange but worth a try...

Looking for the best example hilux i can find. Like i saw my preferences are for a manual box. Would love it in black however i would never turn down anything if its a good condition motor. As many offroad mods as possible would also be good as that would save me some money later.

Thanks

I would happily take the Shogun but my Surf isn't Black, Manual or in perfect condition

Check it out anyway with the link:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1606668462...84.m1555.l2649

I flit between Surfs, Fronteras and Paj's depending on funds etc. I really need another short wheel based 4x4 which is the main reason for selling the Surf as the missus is moaning about freeing up some driveway space or something. I dunno, I tend not to listen to her. Its like white noise when her mouth opens

If you are interested in a part ex, I need a grand at least as we both started new jobs this month which has stuffed us for rent for the month.

I won't be offended if you are not interested though matey
    Last edited by mikovitch; 18 October 2011, 01:48.
    Yippee-Kay-Ay, Melon Farmer.

Comment

BLACK 1995 3Litre Manual Surf

As the Title says needs some mechanical work but body work very good email me on "bob.potter@blueyonder.co. uk" if your intereted.
      Live Life To The Full

Comment

Working...
      X