Surf or landcruiser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf or landcruiser

Looking to go to great britain (live in sweden), to buy a hilux surf diesel or a landcruiser diesel.

Where do I look, have been looking at ebay but there must be good used car sites that you guys know of?

Or if you have a good car send me a post.

/Erik, in need of a surf again!
    4 Runner V6
    Skyline R32Gtr
    Honda crf 450

www.autotrader.co.uk
    www.gumtree.com
    i found mine on www.preloved.com
    www.apmautos.com

Comment

Thanks, will look around those places
      4 Runner V6
      Skyline R32Gtr
      Honda crf 450

Comment

Originally posted by Thrifty
        please beware of scams...especially on ones that promise shipping via a web site where you can track the shipment of your car. better you buy in your own country or be very wary about the deal or buy from a member here? good luck and stay safe

The idea I have is that there are almost no landcruisers or surfs here in sweden, thats why I am looking in great britain. I´m going to fly to london and buy a car and drive it home except for some ferries.

Thanks for the help, all I can get is very welcome!

Why I was thinking of driving the car home is to make it a small adventure atleast, then going for a bigger one once the car is equipped with all the stuff you need
        4 Runner V6
        Skyline R32Gtr
        Honda crf 450

Comment

I got mine from a dealer in Bolton, he always seems to have a few surfs for sale. http://www.akmotors-bolton.co.uk

Comment

Landcruiser VX Limited 80 series

Hi i have a very good Landcruiser i am looking to sell if your interested email me on "bob.potter@blueyonder.co. uk.
            Live Life To The Full

Comment

If you source one in the North of England I think you have ferries available from Newcastle on Tyne to Norway and Sweden.

Comment

Originally posted by ewoldern View Post
                The idea I have is that there are almost no landcruisers or surfs here in sweden, thats why I am looking in great britain. I´m going to fly to london and buy a car and drive it home except for some ferries.

Thanks for the help, all I can get is very welcome!

Why I was thinking of driving the car home is to make it a small adventure atleast, then going for a bigger one once the car is equipped with all the stuff you need
                A guy from Sweden bought a 4.0 Jeep from me a few years back- I was surprised when he said there were actually not that many 4x4's for sale back home. It seems crazy in a place that has winter weather like yours there are insufficient four wheel drives; is that really the case?

Comment

Originally posted by Flarris View Post
                  A guy from Sweden bought a 4.0 Jeep from me a few years back- I was surprised when he said there were actually not that many 4x4's for sale back home. It seems crazy in a place that has winter weather like yours there are insufficient four wheel drives; is that really the case?
                  That is not really the case, jeep cherokee and wrangler are very common but noboby wants them, because of all the gas they take down...
                  The problem here is that there are almost no diesels like landcruisers, 4runner etc only petrol. And if you manage to find one, it is most likely only half the car left because of all the rust, because of the salt they spray on our roads winter time
                  4 Runner V6
                  Skyline R32Gtr
                  Honda crf 450

Comment

Working...
                  X