Looking for Surf too !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Surf too !

I have had great advice of the forum so far and I have decided on a 3rd Gen Hilux 3.0.

I have been warned about the cracked heads and also told the forum is one of the great places to look.

I am not worried about mileage as most of the cars I have had over the last 5 years have been at least 120k miles but I really dont want the dreaded rust unless it purely superficial ( I understand the bumpers suffer from this )

I have a limited budget of £2k but that can be increase for the right one ( within reason )

Cheers

peter

surf for sale

Originally posted by smallzoo View Post
    I have had great advice of the forum so far and I have decided on a 3rd Gen Hilux 3.0.

I have been warned about the cracked heads and also told the forum is one of the great places to look.

I am not worried about mileage as most of the cars I have had over the last 5 years have been at least 120k miles but I really dont want the dreaded rust unless it purely superficial ( I understand the bumpers suffer from this )

I have a limited budget of £2k but that can be increase for the right one ( within reason )

Cheers

peter
    hi saw your looking for surf mine in a1 condition body wise solid under neath but i fitted second hand turbo which bolw the engine i paid 2k for it last dec 2010 short lived only put 4.5 thounsand on the vehicle but i would accept sensibly offer if i break it up for parts could make upto 1500 on it if your intersted geese shout

Comment

hi frank

is the surf still available and is it a 3rd gen
      Last edited by nasar1968; 29 December 2011, 00:16.

Comment

Originally posted by nasar1968 View Post
        hi frank

is the surf still available and is it a 3rd gen
        hi nasar still have it 93 reg.

Comment

sorry only interested in the 3rd generation

Comment

Originally posted by smallzoo View Post

Cheers

peter
            hi peter my surf was import 2003 so it has good body free of rust on top and underneath but it needs engine to good to break it got 118.000 on clock

Comment

Working...
            X