Looking for a cheap suzi.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a cheap suzi.

Anybody got a cheap 1.3 suzi etc, cheap for sale? Road legal or little work required and cheap. In need of a cheap one for my son so got it's got to be cheap..................did I mention it had to be cheap?

Originally posted by TAZMAN
    Anybody got a cheap 1.3 suzi etc, cheap for sale? Road legal or little work required and cheap. In need of a cheap one for my son so got it's got to be cheap..................did I mention it had to be cheap?
    Trev
    Check this thread , http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/sho...5&page=2&pp=10 , as Shelly is selling hers . It is the post below yours .

Rick
    Last edited by Vagrant No2; 20 June 2004, 23:38. Reason: extra info
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
      Trev
      Check this thread , http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/sho...5&page=2&pp=10 , as Shelly is selling hers . It is the post below yours .

Rick
      Thanks Rick, thats a nice motor and worth the dosh IMO, but the price is too high for him.

Comment

I've got a couple,one with MOT one without but they are only 410 (1000 cc) the green one has MOT and is very relyable (went to Robin hoods bay from suffolk and back no probs) the other one with the white roof is more of a project and needs to visit the welder to pass its MOT and needs new seat cos I nicked them to go in Mrs S black suzi.As you can tell the green 410 HAS BEEN OFFROAD the other one not.

Green suzi is 4 speed box (Mrs S wants this one to fund her new gas boiler),the other is 5 speed and is VERY CHEAP untill it goes on ebay.

sumo.
        Last edited by sumo; 17 August 2007, 08:21.
        If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Working...
        X