!!surf wanted!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!surf wanted!!

hi guys, ive finally killed my surf but loved it soo much im after another one! not bothered wether its a 2.4 or 3l or wether its a mess that needs a bit of work or spankin condition just let me know what you have got and a price and ill get back to you asap!! thanks again!

try getting hold of SUPERSURF. he did know of a black one that was for sale.
    My other cars a QUAD
    (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
    http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Originally posted by chewee View Post
      hi guys, ive finally killed my surf but loved it soo much im after another one! not bothered wether its a 2.4 or 3l or wether its a mess that needs a bit of work or spankin condition just let me know what you have got and a price and ill get back to you asap!! thanks again!
      check out mine in THE SURFS FOR SALE SECTION
      Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

My 4-runner has got to go by the weekend. 3.0d 5 months tax 6 months mot. mechanically very good bodily not bad. new steel wheels with chunky tyres. still got the original alloys with worn tyres. let me know if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by nomis View Post
          My 4-runner has got to go by the weekend. 3.0d 5 months tax 6 months mot. mechanically very good bodily not bad. new steel wheels with chunky tyres. still got the original alloys with worn tyres. let me know if interested.
          how much you askin mate?and any pics?

Comment

i've got a 3 door LN130 2.4td auto, 2" suspnsion lift, 2" body lift, 33's , 7 or 8 months test, tax til end of oct, runs spot on, few little scratches and a bit of grot on one rear quarter but good apart from that.

£1200 ish?

Comment

just got one for £550, cheers anyways fellas

Comment

Working...
              X