3.0 manual 4 runner wanted 93-95??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.0 manual 4 runner wanted 93-95??

Must be UK spec not grey import as I want to register in France and it can be very dificult to register "greys"

MOT and Tax not that important as I intend to drive straight out the UK

Must be mechanically sound,body work is not so important as I want it for a work motor to pull large trailers

Looking to pay up to €1500

Thanks

Mark

Originally posted by s car go View Post
    Must be UK spec not grey import as I want to register in France and it can be very dificult to register "greys"

MOT and Tax not that important as I intend to drive straight out the UK

Must be mechanically sound,body work is not so important as I want it for a work motor to pull large trailers

Looking to pay up to €1500

Thanks

Mark
    Mark have a look on ebay as there have been some very good condition 4runners on there.Even look under the ended auctions and contact the sellers on trucks not sold as you can get a decent seal that way.
    I collected a 4runner yesterday with a years mot a 1 month tax on it and the guy who actually bought it paid a £1000 for it and it is a very good truck.All thats happening to this truck is the engine and gearbox is being taken out by me and then shipped to USA for the buyer.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Thanks for the reply. We have tried Ebay & did enquire about a non seller but it was relisted & sold for more than we were willing to pay.

We have found one on Autotrader but obviously cannot view it & have no family close. Is there anyone willing to check it out for us fo a drink of the large variety!!! The dealer is Thornham car sales & is situated at postcode
      0L2 6UR.

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk...search.action?
      My wife spoke to him & he seemed very vague, she asked if it was an import & he said, yes they all are but having checked DVLA it appears it isn't!!! My wife is considering flying over to get it to drive back & I would like to make sure it would be safe for her!!!
      Cheers
      Mark

Comment

have a look at my post on stormforce's wanted post.

Comment

Working...
        X