new toy needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new toy needed

my surf just blew the head today so looking at either a new surf or a new make ????????????? only got a grand tops to play with

Originally posted by arron View Post
    my surf just blew the head today so looking at either a new surf or a new make ????????????? only got a grand tops to play with
    You'll get a good 3.0L 2nd Gen for that.
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

hi you could always auction of your old surf on here mate?

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
        You'll get a good 3.0L 2nd Gen for that.
        would like one but not seen any ???????????? at least all me bits would fit it

Comment

would like one but not seen any ???????????? at least all me bits would fit it
          I know it's a bit late now, but there have ben 2 or 3 on here recently. Keep your eyes open, you'll find one.
          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

hope to seems a shame to waste all the time and money i put into this one

Comment

95 "N" reg manual Surf

hope to seems a shame to waste all the time and money i put into this one
              Hi email on "bob.potter@blueyonder.co. uk" as title says 95 "N" reg 3Litre manual Surf i could be getting rid in about 2 weeks not sure yet.

Regards Hilux Bob
              Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux View Post
                Hi email on "bob.potter@blueyonder.co. uk" as title says 95 "N" reg 3Litre manual Surf i could be getting rid in about 2 weeks not sure yet.

Regards Hilux Bob
                tried your email not working at mo ????????? but need one foe about a grand no more what have you got

Comment

???

tried your email not working at mo ????????? but need one foe about a grand no more what have you got
                  Hi for some reason if you look at the "uk" in my email address it has a space between the dot i have tried to correct it but it wont change try moving the "uk" back aspace or give your email address and i will send you pictures and more info.

Regards Hilux Bob
                  Live Life To The Full

Comment

hi there my e mail is arron.boggitt@ntlworld.com hope you can help as im about to look at other makes lol

Comment

New Toy

Hi Arron sent you an email.

Regards Hilux Bob
                      Live Life To The Full

Comment

sounds ok cheers ,,,going to have a look at a 4 runner tomorrow so will let you know if thats no good ...thanks again arron.

Comment

I'm selling mine

Hi

I'm planning on selling my L-reg SSR-X auto and was actually thinking prices in the £1000 region. I've placed an ad in the surfs for sale section but its waiting moderation. It's mechanically sound but has a couple of body work issues.

- Broken passenger door lock
                          - Dent on rear bumper
                          - Couple of scratches

Hopefully my thread should be up soon but if you're interested and have any questions in the mean time my email is kdeblanger@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers,

Keith

Comment

[QUOTE=polyacrodus;538229]Hi

I'm planning on selling my L-reg SSR-X auto and was actually thinking prices in the £1000 region. I've placed an ad in the surfs for sale section but its waiting moderation. It's mechanically sound but has a couple of body work issues.

- Broken passenger door lock
                            - Dent on rear bumper
                            - Couple of scratches

Hopefully my thread should be up soon but if you're interested and have any questions in the mean time my email is kdeblanger@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers,

Keith

[/
                            cheers mate but got a manual 3.0l lpg for 500 its just a run around till i get mine fixed
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X