wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanted

im after another smurf must be auto and in good condition,good runner with some service history.
    www.overfab.uk

Have you bought a car park recently or summat?

Comment

mines for sale...

Comment

I got some service history here, but can't help with the rest at the moment i'm afraid
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
          Have you bought a car park recently or summat?
          car park no,blame shirlster she has broken her ankle badly(steel plates and screws)she wouldnt let me near it,i dont know why and cant use a manual car so having to get rid of the beemer and get an auto.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
            mines for sale...
            wod why would i want a pile of shoi.............. erm i mean a lovely truck like yours.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by nero279 View Post
              I got some service history here, but can't help with the rest at the moment i'm afraid
              damn thats a shame a surf to go with it would of been nice.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                wod why would i want a pile of shoi.............. erm i mean a lovely truck like yours.

Thats why i offered... I thought piles of sh!t was right up your avenue!

G1t!!

Comment

Mark has shares in NCP
                  ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post

Thats why i offered... I thought piles of sh!t was right up your avenue!

G1t!!
                    apparently not now,my gaydar days are over i must grow up.so ive been told.but if you want to take it up were i left off,just bend over and pass the soap theres a good lad.
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

u can have mine for £2500 (with the lift gear still in its boxes) the new wheels tyres a brand new full CB radio the lot...

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                        apparently not now,my gaydar days are over i must grow up.so ive been told.but if you want to take it up were i left off,just bend over and pass the soap theres a good lad.

While your there i dont spose you can pass me that meatball sub..

Comment

What!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Antony_James View Post
                          u can have mine for £2500 (with the lift gear still in its boxes) the new wheels tyres a brand new full CB radio the lot...

Hi Antony whats this getting rid already you have only had it several months the truck looks nice but i think you will be pushed to sell at that price but you never know.

Regards Hilux Bob
                          Live Life To The Full

Comment

TIS A NICE TRUCK,but the price is a little high your into 3rd gen territory.
                            www.overfab.uk

Comment

I know, but hopefully with ebay people get carried away dont they haha

I dont really want to sell her to be honest, infact i dont, but i only bought it to go camping in portugal for a couple of weeks with a load of friends.

I found out last month everyone has pulled out and its only me and the mrs stil lwanting to go, so, with the euro being the way it is, and the Lux being as thirsty as she is haha it makes more sense to just go touring on the bike again.

Me and the lady done france and italy on my old FJ1200 last summer which i have just sold, were hoping to sell the jeep aswell and put the cash off the 2 together with some savings and go get a new bike to go touring to spain instead this summer...

do you think tho with all the extras i really am still asking too much ...

Its in brilliant condition, tons of history, fully waxoyld, new wheels and tires with about 100 miles on them, brand new full cb radio installed but not even been powered up, the shocks and springs and such all boxed new, and a couple of little extras like fire extinguisers glass hammers and first aid kit all bolted in haha, the blackd out windows.

Surely its worth 2 and a half with 12 months test and 6 months tax ?

Comment

Working...
                              X