Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 litre 3rd gen Wanted - Scotland

Looking for a 3 litre 3rd gen Surf.

Seems to be a lot for sale down south, but I would prefer to see before commiting and get one closer to home. Still willing to travel, but 300+ miles is a lot.

Wanting a reasonably tidy one, pref SSR-X or SSR-G, but open to others if the price is right. Not too keen on ones that have been off roaded, but let me know what you have and I'll consider.

Also, if anyone on the forum has a 3rd gen in the Edinburgh area that I can come and have a look at or even get a wee shot of, that would be great, as I haven't been in one of these things yet.

Please email me or phone 0781 069 0010

Thanks!

Have you checked out PH and autotrader ?

A few show up close (well, within 100 miles) to edinburgh..

http://tinyurl.com/edinsurf
    Thanks to Mr JH of Codies - they say he's a petrolhead.
    <shumani> so it just _looks_ like it runs on rare owls?

Comment

Ive got one and Im near Edinburgh and Im happy to let you have a look at it and even give you a wee shot of it if I dont think you look too shifty. On the downside Im currently not in the country and wont be until Nov 15th so you,ll need to wait, and contact me then, or around then via the forum. I had not planned on selling it but who knows, right price and all that and I could be persuaded, maybe time to start searching for the right Landcruiser

Bogus
      Сви можемо

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys.

AlexT - yup, I am keeping an eye on AutoTrader. What is PH?

Bogus - thanks for the invite, very kind of you. Nov 15th might be a bit too far away, but lets see what happens in the next few weeks.

Comment

PH Im guessing is Pistonheads

http://www.pistonheads.com/SALES/

Bogus
          Сви можемо

Comment

####heads actually
            Thanks to Mr JH of Codies - they say he's a petrolhead.
            <shumani> so it just _looks_ like it runs on rare owls?

Comment

Cheers guys!

Comment

A dealer in Dunfermiline has one.

www.mvm-imports.co.uk

Worth a look !!

Comment

Cheers mate, I saw that one, it is over my price limit of £3000

Comment

If you struggle to find one up your end of the country, I've got one down here in the midlands. No faults and very tidy. yours for £2500
                    Brand fire new £80 battery for the winter too
                    Last edited by oily; 29 October 2008, 19:16.

Comment

Thanks, I am interested in all 3.0 3rd gen surfs, no matter where they are, I will travel for the right one, just was hoping that I would find one closer to home, but time is ticking!

Comment

Morrison Motors (07977 141514) in Turriff have a 3rd Gen 96 Nreg for £3950.

I've been to have a look, not a bad truck with 125,0000 Kilometres on the clock. I you want a maual one I'm sure it would be fine.

I would prefer an auto so the the wife can drive it..

Comment

Originally posted by ian2144 View Post
                          Morrison Motors (07977 141514) in Turriff have a 3rd Gen 96 Nreg for £3950.

I've been to have a look, not a bad truck with 125,0000 Kilometres on the clock. I you want a maual one I'm sure it would be fine.

I would prefer an auto so the the wife can drive it..
                          Thanks for the heads up. What colour is it? What model?

I am not sure about manual, I hear auto is better in these trucks, and I am getting lazy in my old age.

Comment

Originally posted by joecuba View Post
                            Thanks for the heads up. What colour is it? What model?

I am not sure about manual, I hear auto is better in these trucks, and I am getting lazy in my old age.
                            It's an SSR-X in Blue

Comment

That makes it WRONG colour WRONG price WRONG gearbox. not much going for that one then

Bogus
                              Сви можемо

Comment

Working...
                              X