Surfs Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
    sounds promising then Neil.If we get it running perfect then Toby is interested in it
    running yet boys????
    One day at the time I guess..

Comment

No idea yet Toby as Neil is trying to get it sorted for me before M/M
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
        i could give a nice polite answer to that lol

oh ok the 2nd word is off ...... ...

YES I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT HE HE

Comment

Complete vehicle

Hi Nez,
          I've got a LN130 in a garage in Baisingstoke that I'm looking to sell for someone to use / break. All of it is in pretty good order; I had the radiator replaced in April and the reason it is now in the garage is that there was a suspected cracked head! This has now been tested and it's fine!

The reason I'm looking to get rid is that they are now saying that they need to take out the block to further investigate...simply the bill will be far to much for me to stomach. I actually live in Moffat in Scotland so you would need to collect from Basingstoke!

Any way, on the up side it had new 'road' tyres which were put on 3 weeks ago, as I said the radiator is basically brand new, along with thermostat, sensor for additional fan etc. The rest is pretty tidy too. Imported in 2004 and has 147000 on the clock.

Let me know if you are interested; you can reach me on 07872 021477 / 01682 221550.
          Cheers
          Iain
          Iain
          Imagine what you will know tomorrow..

Comment

Originally posted by vertigoworld View Post
            Hi Nez,
            I've got a LN130 in a garage in Baisingstoke that I'm looking to sell for someone to use / break. All of it is in pretty good order; I had the radiator replaced in April and the reason it is now in the garage is that there was a suspected cracked head! This has now been tested and it's fine!

The reason I'm looking to get rid is that they are now saying that they need to take out the block to further investigate...simply the bill will be far to much for me to stomach. I actually live in Moffat in Scotland so you would need to collect from Basingstoke!

Any way, on the up side it had new 'road' tyres which were put on 3 weeks ago, as I said the radiator is basically brand new, along with thermostat, sensor for additional fan etc. The rest is pretty tidy too. Imported in 2004 and has 147000 on the clock.

Let me know if you are interested; you can reach me on 07872 021477 / 01682 221550.
            Cheers
            Iain
            very interested, will call you. any idea on figures?

Comment

Hi Nez,
              Thanks for the reply. There has been a bit of a change of plan!!!
              It now appears my AA cover will foot a lot of the bill which they weren't going to in the beginning. That means it is now more affordable for me.
              Sorry to have messed you or anyone else around but I will let you et al know when I am likely to sell it.
              Sorry again
              Iain
              Iain

Comment

Hi Nez,
                Regarding my previous post about not selling it! Got back from a week away to find the garage have not done a thing and are uncertai they can get the technical data to do the job. The AA are back to where they started!
                If you are still interested to it for the parts etc give me a call or email me 07872 01477 / iainmenmuir@gmail.com I need to make a decision in teh next 24 hrs or so based on selling it quickly or just gettin a scrapy to take it away...
                Hope to hear from you soon
                Iain
                Iain

Comment

Originally posted by vertigoworld View Post
                  Hi Nez,
                  Regarding my previous post about not selling it! Got back from a week away to find the garage have not done a thing and are uncertai they can get the technical data to do the job. The AA are back to where they started!
                  If you are still interested to it for the parts etc give me a call or email me 07872 01477 / iainmenmuir@gmail.com I need to make a decision in teh next 24 hrs or so based on selling it quickly or just gettin a scrapy to take it away...
                  Hope to hear from you soon
                  Iain
                  email sent

Comment

i got a 1992 2.4 auto for sale looking for £700. body work is tatty but engine is 100%. im in south wales if your interested

Comment

i have a dark blue 94 3.0l ssrg auto to get rid of. body tidy half worn bridgestone ht's
                      new rad water pump and stat fitted a couple of months ago. all electrics work, drives fine and has 6 months mot and tax.
                      it's only fault is that it does have an oil leak,i've not investigated where it's coming from but normally have to top it up once a month. i've bought myself a mitsubishi l200 so need to get shot of it asap as i don't have the space for it. most dealers i spoke to regarding part ex were offering £800 so that's what i'll let it go for.... if sold vai forum ££ donation will be paid

Comment

Working...
                      X