• *** Surf Wanted ***

As stated!

Cash waiting for right one!

Anything considered!

Please post here or email me!

GENUINELY want to find right vehicle!

Later!

hellmett
    Last edited by hellmett; 6 April 2004, 01:46.

Magnificent Blue Surf

A Superb Toyota Hilux Surf SSR-X, 3.0TD, 1st registered in March 1994 (L), and is a chrome bumper edition.

Its finished in metallic dark blue with stunning chrome detailing to the sides, which really turns heads, without being gaudy. The car has been well looked after, and has a unmarked interior (non smokers). Its covered a mere 75000 Kms.

The Car has a Powerful 3.0 Turbo Diesel Engine, a Swithcable Sports Automatic Gearbox, with 4 Wheel Drive High/Low.

It has an extensive specification which includes;

Gorgeous Alloy Wheels with very good tyres (including spare), Chrome Bumpers and Mirrors, Factory Fitted Electric Sunroof, Air Conditioning, Electric Windows & Wing Mirrors, Central Locking, Wood Dash and Interior Trim, Factory Fitted Sidesteps, Parking Mirror, Jaos Sports Mud Flaps. 4 Wheel Drive Gearbox, Economy/Power Switchable Drive, Adjustable Suspension. It has a Cat 1 Immobiliser (insurance approved), 9 Months MOT, 3 Months Tax, A Brand New Quality Alpine Stereo, with Remote, Boot Mounted CD Autochanger and JBL Speakers, An Unused Toyota Tool Kit, Individual Rear Heating Controls and Even Cup Holders, I've even got the flare if you want it. It would be easier to list what it doesn't have.

The car has been serviced and tested, mechanically and electrically to ensure that no faults exist and any inspection is welcome. The car is located in Chelmsford, and you are welcome to view the car, with an accompanied test drive (by appointment), and rest assured it will be cleaned to pristine when you collect it.

To ensure complete honesty it has 2 small faults, very slight wear to the seat bolster, where I slide out (i'm a shortarse),and a slight dent to the rear panel, which is virtually unnoticable (I have attached a picture). I do plan to have this repaired before it it goes (quoted £100)

This is my own car, which I am only selling to move up to a Gen 3, It is absolutely A1 as you can see from the pictures, and I defy anyone to find a better example.

It won't let me load pictures as file is too big, e-mail me for pictures at davey.knowles@virgin.net

Comment

http://www.yotasurf-online.co.uk/pub...ead.php?t=4933

Black 2.4 SSR-G 1992. £5250 or reasonable offer if you are still looking

Comment

4Runner/Surf

Hi How about a 3litre petrol 4Runner 94 on the "M" pic,s and details on for sale section.

NOW SOLD
        Last edited by Hilux; 1 August 2004, 16:05. Reason: update
        Live Life To The Full

Comment

Are you still looking for Surf?? I have a excellent SSRX, dark blue over metallic, alloys A/T tyres, chrome bumber and side steps and lots more. Its on a M reg 1995 and its a real head turner. The only reason I am selling it is that I am emigrating. It has done no off roading - not so much as been through a puddle!!!!! I am looking for around £7,700. If you or anyone interested email me and I will give more details.

Comment

Sorry forgot............ its a 3ltr turbo diesel

Comment

hi there
              i have a 1993 surf 2.4 td ssrx auto
              80.000 miles alloys full bodykit, blue over sliver rear wheel, spots bull bar etc.
              its taxed for 6 months and mot for 12.
              i want 4,995 for it.
              if your interested give us a bell on 07973 784290

Comment

3 litre turbo ssr g p reg £9,000

Comment

1992 K Ssrx 2.4td

Just put mine on the For Sale part above. Have a look if you want.....
                  Fingers crossed nothing else goes wrong... Alex

Comment

Working...
                  X