4Runner 3.0TD 1996 onwards wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4Runner 3.0TD 1996 onwards wanted

Two days ago, a #### in a white van drove me off a country road and via hedges and trees I have now trashed my beautiful 4runner and doubtless when the insurance wazzers have finished I'll be out of pocket. I'm therefore looking for a new one. Mine was a UK registered (at first registration) 4Runner, underslung spare, 3.0 turbo diesel, tow bar with double electrics, manual fitted with alarm and original Toyota CD player.
    Anybody know of anyone getting rid of one. I'd be pleased to hear.
    pmf at finbo dot org

Any reason you particularly want a 4Runner?

Just asking because most will have spent their life in a UK climate, and may be in poorer condition (and more expensive) with fewer standard toys than an import from Japan.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

you'll have trouble getting a 96'-on UK 4Runner!! They where officlally 93-95. yours must have sat in the showroom for a while before reg'ed.

I have a M reg 2nd Gen 3.0 Surf up for sale soon, Its Auto, but has underslung spare, and shiny new cylinder head.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
        you'll have trouble getting a 96'-on UK 4Runner!! They where officlally 93-95. yours must have sat in the showroom for a while before reg'ed.

I have a M reg 2nd Gen 3.0 Surf up for sale soon, Its Auto, but has underslung spare, and shiny new cylinder head.

Ill have you know mines registered 96, (was sat in showroom just like you said) in fact toyota book states 93 to 96 for production.
        Last edited by Koi; 29 May 2008, 17:15.
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi View Post
          Ill have you know mines registered 96, (was sat in showroom just like you said) in fact toyota book states 93 to 96 for production.
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
          X