surf wanted in swap or px

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surf wanted in swap or px

hi, im looking for a surf in exchange for either my 1996 land rover discovery in excellent condition or my 1999 honda firestorm in new condition,, if interested call me on 07896812736 or just email me,
    the discovery is on ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE:IT&ih=007
    Last edited by newbie2; 27 December 2007, 22:28.

Oh dear...
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

i used to own a 1996 ssrg with the extremely rare recaro interior and used to be a paid member on here but i have forgotton my username and password now !

Comment

Sorry mate but it did make me giggle..............

not that rare - thought they all had um?????

Comment

not on the mk3, these were a different design to the older recaros and are very rare on the mk3s but not very comfy so i wouldnt want them again.
            a guy is coming to look at the disco in the morning so hopefully i will have £2000 in my pocket tomorrow and looking to buy a surf asap.
            this is the link to the disco on ebay,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE:IT&ih=007
            Last edited by newbie2; 27 December 2007, 22:26.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2
              not on the mk3, these were a different design to the older recaros and are very rare on the mk3s but not very comfy so i wouldnt want them again.
              i guy is coming to look at the disco in the morning so hopefully i will have £2000 in my pocket tomorrow and looking to buy a surf asap.
              Good luck sellin' - not the best are they (an I meant the seats honestly)

Comment

haha true, i got it in a px deal.
                for what it is its a very good one !

Comment

I quite like Discos and if it wasn't for me being in the process of getting a head from Stevo I would be interested in doing a deal. My mates have run Discos for years on the Farms and they have been great and these vehicles are really abused. The bosses TD5 was hit with a Ditching bucket off a 20 ton CAT last month. The digger driver dropped the bucket off in front of the Disco at the top of a hill and it rolled in to it. Oh how we laughed.
                  That said apart from my Surf. One of the lads I know is running an intercooled super chipped 2.4 Gen 2 and he hammers it yet it just keeps going. Look after any vehicle and it will give sterling service.
                  Generally I think whatever 4x4 you drive we should stick together. Especially as virtually everyone else blames us for murdering the planet.

Comment

well said

Comment

sold the disco today and just bought a 1994 3ltr 4runner in black with manual box for £1250 ! on ebay !
                      picking it up in the morning, i hope its decent !!

Comment

nice one and a good choice of colour aswell
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Do you think the manual box is a good choice ?

Comment

I had a drive of a chipped 2.4 Gen 2 manual the other day and the gearbox was really sweet. Avery quick vehicle as well.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2
                              Do you think the manual box is a good choice ?

Set aside around 500 quid in case the dual mass flywheel goes.

Comment

Working...
                              X