Wanted Surf 3.0 Litre TD. Auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Surf 3.0 Litre TD. Auto

I have been looking at the forum for a few weeks now as I want a 4x4 and looking around I think the Hilux Surf is the best around. Seeing what you guys are saying about it, It looks the mutts nuts and is just what I am looking for. I cannot buy for about 4 weeks so am keeping my eyes open. I am not too fussed about the colour but blue or black look good. This is my first posting on the forum so please bear with me if I do anything wrong. I want a Surf 3.0 Litre TD all singing and dancing probably the SSR-X or SSR-G. With front bull bars including spots and a one piece back door with spare wheel on the carrier. I am looking to spend somewhere around 6.5 - 7.0 K. Do you think I can get something decent for that.? All repilies will be answered. Please feel free to e-mail me at my home address.

Thanks

Steve
    Last edited by bladeyboy; 8 March 2004, 17:05.

Hi steve & welcome you will be able to afford a 2nd gen 3.0td surf as for the one piece rear door the answer is no the 2nd gen has a rear window which winds down into the tailgate, rear fitted spare not all surfs have the spare monted on the rear as they are usually underneath the vehicle.
    Happy hunting mate!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Hi Steve
      I have a 3.0 td SSRG auto with recaro kit
      1995 all the toys but no front spot lights
      has cruise too, 56k (miles)
      drop me an e mail if you want a pic and all the spec
      I would like
      £6500 for it