Wanted - Surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted - Surf

I have a 1996 Subaru Impreza Wagon - Tax and MOT 125000 miles with full U.K Service History. 17 Inch Speedline Corse with new tyres, full stainless system. EBC Red Stuff pads. Fast Road Suspension set-up by ABP Motorsport. INVO Front mount intercooler with hard pipe kit., Apexi induction kit and AVCR controller. Mint interior with later seats (no rips or tears) everything works as it should. Mica green in good condition, selling due to daily work commute of 140 miles. So I fancy returning to Surf ownership. Call 07957433209 if intrested.
    Kevin.

Hi Kev give us a ring 07788595384 or call round for a cuppa.
    Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux
      Hi Kev give us a ring 07788595384 or call round for a cuppa.

Got anything I might be interested in? Late 2nd or early 3rd gen, must have sunroof, nice dark colour if possible too....
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
        Got anything I might be interested in? Late 2nd or early 3rd gen, must have sunroof, nice dark colour if possible too....
        maybe!!!!!!!
        Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux
          maybe!!!!!!!
          OK then - I'd call, but I'm in the states for the next week or so, can you drop me a PM if you have a good, late 2nd gen (with a sunroof)..

Thanks in advance!
          Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
            OK then - I'd call, but I'm in the states for the next week or so, can you drop me a PM if you have a good, late 2nd gen (with a sunroof)..

Thanks in advance!
            Hi email me on "bob.potter@blueyonder.co. uk".

Regards Hilux Bob
            Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Kev Makin
              I have a 1996 Subaru Impreza Wagon - Tax and MOT 125000 miles with full U.K Service History. 17 Inch Speedline Corse with new tyres, full stainless system. EBC Red Stuff pads. Fast Road Suspension set-up by ABP Motorsport. INVO Front mount intercooler with hard pipe kit., Apexi induction kit and AVCR controller. Mint interior with later seats (no rips or tears) everything works as it should. Mica green in good condition, selling due to daily work commute of 140 miles. So I fancy returning to Surf ownership. Call 07957433209 if intrested.
              Kevin.
              What's a realistic mpg on steady motorway driving for it?

Alan..

Comment

Mpg

Originally posted by Phaeton
                What's a realistic mpg on steady motorway driving for it?

Alan..
                The car has two fuel maps......standard at 248bhp ish, which at a steady 70 gives a realistic 300 miles to a tank - 28-30 mpg. On the second setting the car is producing 323bhp (dyno graphs to prove) and on the motorway you dont notice any difference, but around town it goes down to mid to low 20's, great fun though !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kev Makin
                  Kevin.
                  Have a look at my Surf for sale I might be interested in a deal

Comment

Hi Kevin
                    I have a Hilux Surf 1996 Turbo intercooled SSR-G 67k miles fully loaded.
                    If interested call me on 07970879895 for more info.
                    Regards
                    Mike

Comment

Working...
                    X