I want that one!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want that one!

Right - I'm after a BLACK or DARK BLUE 3.0L Auto 2nd gen, lowest mileage I can get, for under £3K.....

I have a Recaro interior, LC springs, winch, A bar, and stuff and will buy and fit:

Custom bash plate, roofrack, winch mount, rock sliders, front and rear tubular bumpers, 33" M/Ts, new light bar (front and rear fitted to the roofrack) and the intercooler and ATF cooler...

I want black rims for the 33"s too - and all stickers will be silver!
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

i've been browsing to see what's about and i've seen some in the auto trader! might be worth a look!
    GO TEAM SLEDGE

Comment

i take it after the w/end you have seen the light and want to come over to the dark side then Andy
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
        i take it after the w/end you have seen the light and want to come over to the dark side then Andy
        What after seeing all those glorious burgundidy surfs parked up together. Truly a sight to behold lol
        Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
          Right - I'm after a BLACK or DARK BLUE 3.0L Auto 2nd gen, lowest mileage I can get, for under £3K.....

I have a Recaro interior, LC springs, winch, A bar, and stuff and will buy and fit:

Custom bash plate, roofrack, winch mount, rock sliders, front and rear tubular bumpers, 33" M/Ts, new light bar (front and rear fitted to the roofrack) and the intercooler and ATF cooler...

perfect choice andy sticker will look cool in silver
          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Im sorry Andy leaving all that mud all over the beast does not mean you cant get spotted.....

Look for the shots in the side from the sidewinders i launched this morning as you were trying to escape Banbury....Those lights at Wildmere do make it easy to shoot at you
            Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Originally posted by mark g8awo
              Im sorry Andy leaving all that mud all over the beast does not mean you cant get spotted.....

Look for the shots in the side from the sidewinders i launched this morning as you were trying to escape Banbury....Those lights at Wildmere do make it easy to shoot at you
              Aha!!! You must have been in your lorry - I saw no Surfs there this morning - but then, I'm usually asleep!!

Comment

Aaawwwwwwwwww. Mines a 2.4. Shame.
                www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1994-TOYOTA-hi...QQcmdZViewItem risky with the il leak but depends what it goes for
                  =========
                  =SOLD UP!=
                  =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
                    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1994-TOYOTA-hi...QQcmdZViewItem risky with the il leak but depends what it goes for
                    Looks slightly lifted as well, i bet it's the rear crank oil seal
                    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

1995 Hilux Surf 3.0 SSR-X Ltd

Got a 95 SSR-X Ltd in black with the full chrome pack if you're interested?

Kind Regards

Rich
                      There's no point living if you can't feel alive

Comment

Got a 95 SSR-X Ltd in black with the fulll chrome pack if you're interested?

Kind Regards

Rich
                        There's no point living if you can't feel alive

Comment

Originally posted by knightinblackarmour
                          Got a 95 SSR-X Ltd in black with the fulll chrome pack if you're interested?

Kind Regards

Rich
                          VERY - do you have some more details?

Mileage, pics?????

Comment

Last edited by joker??; 22 September 2007, 10:10.
                            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

How much do you reckon that steering wheel is worth????

Comment

Working...
                              X