Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.0 TD Manual Gen 3 Black or Blue

Hi Guy's,

The time has come for me to get a decent tow vehicle for taking my Kart to tracks and Suzuki SJ to offroad sites. I've narrowed the options down to a Surf... I think!

If anyone can point me in the right direction for a 3.0 TD or TDI Gen 3 Surf in Black, Light Blue over Silver or Dark Blue I'd be much appreciated. Been checking eBay, Autotrader, PistonHeads etc but guess here's the best place for folk in the know!

I would prefer a manual (yes, i've read the manual vs auto debates!) might be swayed by an auto if manuals are hard to come by?

Needs to have a towbar with electrics.

Looking to spend around £3000 - 4500 for the right machine... is that feasible?

If anyone is interested in a PX I have a 1996 Mitsubishi FTO GPX (2.0 V6 Mivec, Passion Red, Manual) I need to get rid of before I get the Surf full spec and pics can be emailed.

Thanks in a advance for your help!

Are you still looking. Haven't been on the sight for ages, but I have just decided to part with my Surf.

P reg dark blue over silver
    towbar
    wind deflectors
    intercooled
    rear mirror and spoiler
    SSR-G model
    5 nearly new Brigestones
    All documentation from Japan (God knows what it all means)
    Service history from the UK
    Chrome bullbar and spots
    Sony double din radio
    Rear mounted spare wheel with stainless steel cover
    Genuine Surf mats
    Tinted rear windows
    Wood trim
    12 months MOT
    Taxed
    Cam belt done

Is this floating your boat!!!!!!!
    Last edited by kirryjim; 28 July 2007, 03:25. Reason: attach

Comment

Thanks kirryjim, sounds along the right lines.

Is it Manual or Auto?

What mileage has it done?

Any chance of some pics?

Comment

It is auto, the only way to be in my opinion. It has done around 110k miles, so it is just nicely run-in. These things are bullet proof. I tried to put some snaps on last night but they are too big. If you e mail to kirryjim@yahoo.co.uk I will snd the photos. Where in Cheshire are you?

Comment

things may be bad at the moment but 3 grand for a new shape regd up ' things are not that bad yet mate your not going to find a g spec new shape in good condition for 3 grand sertanly just about 4500 but only just ` still good luck ` i just sold a intercooled g spec 98 r reg for 5700 they dont come mutch cheaper and beter than that i also have a 2nd gen big f off wheels and tyres on it jacked up at the rear big stainles steel pipe g spec a real head turner for 3700 its 2nd gen but its the dogs thingy's

Comment

surf

My surf is now SERIOUSLY for sale. What sort of money is your GTO worth?
            Last edited by kirryjim; 23 August 2007, 01:14.

Comment

Originally posted by Licksan
              Hi Guy's,

The time has come for me to get a decent tow vehicle for taking my Kart to tracks and Suzuki SJ to offroad sites. I've narrowed the options down to a Surf... I think!

If anyone can point me in the right direction for a 3.0 TD or TDI Gen 3 Surf in Black, Light Blue over Silver or Dark Blue I'd be much appreciated. Been checking eBay, Autotrader, PistonHeads etc but guess here's the best place for folk in the know!

I would prefer a manual (yes, i've read the manual vs auto debates!) might be swayed by an auto if manuals are hard to come by?

Needs to have a towbar with electrics.

Looking to spend around £3000 - 4500 for the right machine... is that feasible?

If anyone is interested in a PX I have a 1996 Mitsubishi FTO GPX (2.0 V6 Mivec, Passion Red, Manual) I need to get rid of before I get the Surf full spec and pics can be emailed.

Thanks in a advance for your help!
              Hello,

Got a '95 3.0 SSR-X in black and chrome if you're interested? Email me on knightinblackarmour@tiscali.co .uk

Kind Regards

Rich
              There's no point living if you can't feel alive

Comment

Working...
              X