Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.0L TD Wanted

Good Evening,

I am in the process of selling my car... and am on the lookout for a good condition 3.0L TD Automatic. Prefer one in Dark Blue, Gray, or Black. Would prefer all 5 wheels the same (not worried if standard wheels are on or not). Mileage should be less that 100,000 KM's..... obviously if there's a nudge bar, rear roof spoiler, larger alloys etc there is not problem either

my budget is around GBP5500 so I guess I'd be looking at a K or L reg?

Thanks for looking!
    Cheers
    Steve

Originally posted by Stephen Parkinson
    Good Evening,

I am in the process of selling my car... and am on the lookout for a good condition 3.0L TD Automatic. Prefer one in Dark Blue, Gray, or Black. Would prefer all 5 wheels the same (not worried if standard wheels are on or not). Mileage should be less that 100,000 KM's..... obviously if there's a nudge bar, rear roof spoiler, larger alloys etc there is not problem either

Thanks for looking!
    Cheers
    Steve
    no, you'll be looking at a 2.4
    [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
    [size=5][/size]
    [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

nope... I'll be lookin' for a 3.0L

what sorta price are we looking at for one? Been watching eBay and a few Jap importers and that seemed a reasonable figure... there again, I've been known to get it wrong once in a while

any suggestions / advise welcomed.

Cheers

Comment

nope... I'll be lookin' for a 3.0L

what sorta price are we looking at for one? Been watching eBay and a few Jap importers and that seemed a reasonable figure... there again, I've been known to get it wrong once in a while

any suggestions / advise welcomed.

Cheers
        i meant with the price, i know you want a 3.0 but good ones tend to fetch a bit more than that, prices seem to be dropping a bit as more are available but there is some rubbish about, have a good look at a few first, and most important drive them before you buy, gearbox problems can be costly, make sure everything works as it should
        [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
        [size=5][/size]
        [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

I knew what ya meant

I can up the price a little but not too much.. even better would be if a dealer would do a part exchange, that sure would save a lot of time and effort.

Can someone tell me the difference with the body sizes? I see some advertised as LWB.. am I therefore to assume that Toyota do a SWB model also (I've never seen one specifically advertised as such!). Secondly, there are a number advertised as "wide"... I presume this is the wider wheel arch kit and that's it... ?

many thanks
          Cheers

Comment

You're right theres no SWB option, its a LWB'd vehicle alright but that doesnt mean theres an alternative.

The wide body thing is nonsense to do with your wheel arches, wider ones than normal.

That said now I've a two door 2nd and the wheelbase from hub to hub is approx 103" so if anyone can measure their 4 door 2nd gen (coz 3rd is a different chassis) they might confirm that there is definitely no SWB...

Comment

Good Evening,

Thanks for looking!
              Cheers
              Steve
              Saw a nice one for £5995 at Just Fleet Cars - Near Reading a couple of weeks back, think that was a 3.0TD. Do a google search - they have a web site. Dunno if it had something wrong for that price.
              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

www.justfleetcars.co.uk

thanks for the info Linda

Comment

These guys have a couple of nice ones...Dunno what the service is like tho.

http://users.autoexposure.co.uk/waltonmotorssurrey/

Comment

Look a bit pricey.

Originally posted by TAZMAN
                    These guys have a couple of nice ones...Dunno what the service is like tho.

http://users.autoexposure.co.uk/waltonmotorssurrey/
                    If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Originally posted by rich
                      Look a bit pricey.
                      that was my initial reaction.... I'm (hopefully) on the verge of selling my Celica so will be able to get a lot more proactive in the next few days... ya'll keep yer fingers and anything else crossed

Comment

could be selling mine if your interested.
                        3.0TD L reg Auto £6450 no offers, includes cat 1 cobra alarm.
                        Attached Files
                        [size=4][font=franklin gothic medium][color=lime]Every Day Above Ground is a Good Day[/color][/font][/size]
                        [img]http://www.vertueren.gb.com/welshflag.gif[/img] [color=red]Gods Country[/color]

Comment

Originally posted by rockey
                          could be selling mine if your interested.
                          3.0TD L reg Auto £6450 no offers, includes cat 1 cobra alarm.

I'd love to but £6.5 is over budget unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                          X