Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted - mk2 3.0TD

Hi all

About to take the plunge, been looking for a while and the time has come.
    Looking for a well cared for mk2 3.0TD X or G spec. preferably black or dark blue, i know they look good in all colours but its time to make a choice! I was stuck on a manual but after reading around on this site i'm no longer picky about gearbox but am set on the 3.0TD. Am watching ebay closely but was wondering if there was any other surfs out there...

I've got cash and am ready to go

Lifes a beach, so lets surf!

http://pistonheads.co.uk/sales/183123.htm

open to ovno
    Last edited by internetsurfer; 8 June 2007, 13:46.

Comment

Got One!

Thanks

Got one now! In Blue - the fastest colour

Lovin it!

Lifes a beach, so lets surf!

Comment

toyota

Originally posted by chaiwalla
        Hi all

About to take the plunge, been looking for a while and the time has come.
        Looking for a well cared for mk2 3.0TD X or G spec. preferably black or dark blue, i know they look good in all colours but its time to make a choice! I was stuck on a manual but after reading around on this site i'm no longer picky about gearbox but am set on the 3.0TD. Am watching ebay closely but was wondering if there was any other surfs out there...

I've got cash and am ready to go

i have an p reg ssrv model.pearlesent in colour.56000 miles.auto 3.0 t/d.£4500. my email is peterworley1@aol.com many thanks peter

Comment

Originally posted by pjw1
          i have an p reg ssrv model.pearlesent in colour.56000 miles.auto 3.0 t/d.£4500. my email is peterworley1@aol.com many thanks peter
          You also have a fine for not reading the thread before posting, Chaiwalla said he got a surf last night !!
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

2 posts Trev.. I dont think they are a Surfer, more of a dealer wanting to get rid of one?
            -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

Originally posted by max6674
              2 posts Trev.. I dont think they are a Surfer, more of a dealer wanting to get rid of one?
              Then they can afford the fine
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by max6674
                and both to get rid of surf
                Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
                X