Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted 2.4 manual

Hi,
    I am looking to be getting my hands on a 2.4 manual surf, within the next few weeks,Something on a J or a K plate. Also I could throw a p-reg Peugeot 306 in as a p/x.

Originally posted by bobafatass
    Hi,
    I am looking to be getting my hands on a 2.4 manual surf, within the next few weeks,Something on a J or a K plate. Also I could throw a p-reg Peugeot 306 in as a p/x.
    why a manual auto's are far better
    [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
    [size=5][/size]
    [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Hard to belive , but I have actually managed to stall an automatic before !! admitidly it was a 24 tonne bin lorry but no excuse on my behalf !! I am not very good with autos and I could see something horrible happening, so better safe than sorry.

Comment

surf

Hi l have plenty of "Auto,s" but only 2 manuals both 3.0litre 1 petrol and 1 diesel and l will take a part/ ex.
        Live Life To The Full

Comment

HILUX bob does quite a bit on surfs so he wont let you down, he wont blind you with science or rip you off
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Nice one Bob, what sort of price are we looking at in the 3 Litre catagory? It's always an option, If I can afford the insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by bobafatass
              Nice one Bob, what sort of price are we looking at in the 3 Litre catagory? It's always an option, If I can afford the insurance.
              We've got a 2.4 and a 3.0 and there was no diff in the insurance quotes...
              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X