surf info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surf info

I`m looking to buy my first surf, i have around £5000 to spend the vehicle has to be an auto. What can i get for the money ie age and what faults should i be looking for?

Get into the search function here on the forum and you'll find a wealth of info. For that money you could get a 3rd gen Surf. A 3rd gen is less truck like and more 'car' like than the previous versions. There are pitfalls so maybe spend less and get a decent 2nd gen 3.0l and keep some cash back for odd jobs on it.

Dave

Comment

http://www.showmesome.info/hilux/info/faq.htm
      Wax on, wax off

Comment

Originally posted by Ballibeg
        Get into the search function here on the forum and you'll find a wealth of info. For that money you could get a 3rd gen Surf. A 3rd gen is less truck like and more 'car' like than the previous versions. There are pitfalls so maybe spend less and get a decent 2nd gen 3.0l and keep some cash back for odd jobs on it.

Dave
        Dont put him off buying a 3rd GEN! Do tell what the pitfalls are Regarding a

3rd GEN
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

So wots the pitfalls of buying a 2nd gen ??????????????? Mmm now let me see
          Leave the vintage stuff get a 3rd Gen !
          Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by marky
            Dont put him off buying a 3rd GEN! Do tell what the pitfalls are Regarding a

3rd GEN
            constant hairdresser comments
            Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

dont know which is better mark 2 or 3

never driven a mark two surf but my mark 3 intercooler version has been apleasure to own and drive its a p reg 96 model ssrg with all trimmings sunroof remote locking cat 1 alarm parking sensors retracting mirrors etc etc i bought it 21 months ago as a fresh import with 52k on clock its now has 73k on clock its had four services along the way two mots and a new cambelt plus four new dunlop tyres and i haver never used it off road i am selling it due to a change in work circumstances i am looking for 4200.00 o.n.o and i am based in the midlands on 07973 662796

Comment

See what Ace Piker does with his 3rd gen ....a very tough hair dresser........
                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
                X