3.0ltr diesel wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.0ltr diesel wanted

i have been looking for a while now but i still have'nt found anything, i am after a 2nd gen 3.0ltr diesel ssr-x or ssr-g in black or blue over silver,with loads of toys, loads of chrome,tyre on the back,low mileage less than 100k,fsh,good tyres,very clean interior,tax and mot, i am in wolverhampton so i would prefer local but i will travel for the right one.
    Last edited by zed35467; 9 February 2004, 00:54.

You are asking a lot, you may just be able to get a second gen but almost certainly not a 3rd gen. You may be better off getting one imported yourself but even then I think you will only get a 2nd gen.
    Don't be too colour concious there all the same from the inside and driving it will make you forget the colour.
    [size=4][font=franklin gothic medium][color=lime]Every Day Above Ground is a Good Day[/color][/font][/size]
    [img]http://www.vertueren.gb.com/welshflag.gif[/img] [color=red]Gods Country[/color]

Comment

Originally posted by zed35467
      i have been looking for a while now but i still have'nt found anything, i am after a 3.0ltr diesel ssr-x or ssr-g in black,new shape if poss,with loads of toys, loads of chrome,tyre on the back,low mileage less than 100k,fsh,good tyres,very clean interior,tax and mot,i am willing to pay up to 6k max,i may be asking a lot but its not very often i come across 6 grand,you with wife and kids will know what i mean, i am in wolverhampton so i would prefer local but i will travel for the right one,may consider blue over silver.
      Not sure if it's any help but I saw a late 2nd Gen with crome, 3LTD, auto, rear wheel carrier, spoilers etc. £5995 at Just Fleet cars (01189 762002) Very like mine (check out members pics) but in very dark Blue.
      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
        Not sure if it's any help but I saw a late 2nd Gen with crome, 3LTD, auto, rear wheel carrier, spoilers etc. £5995 at Just Fleet cars (01189 762002) Very like mine (check out members pics) but in very dark Blue.

i have looked at yours and what a bit of kit but tried to look at their site but i'm getting sever error,if anyone has one like this i'm interested
        Last edited by zed35467; 8 February 2004, 01:19.

Comment

I have a 95 SSR-X Ltd,but it's £7500 and would take an offer around 7k.

Comment

Originally posted by andy
            I have a 95 SSR-X Ltd,but it's £7500 and would take an offer around 7k.

6k is the max i have to spend thanx anyway

Comment

brought a beauty thanx to all who helped
              Attached Files

Comment

Pictures a bit small,and what's the spec on the motor.

Comment

Originally posted by andy
                  Pictures a bit small,and what's the spec on the motor.
                  sorry about the picture its a 3.0ltr auto late 94 model 68000 miles on the clock brought for £5500 i think its a bargain i will try and get some larger photo's sorted.

Comment

sorry about the picture its a 3.0ltr auto late 94 model 68000 miles on the clock brought for £5500 i think its a bargain i will try and get some larger photo's sorted.
                    do you mind me asking if you bought it privately or from an importer? this is just what I'm looking for myself and at a great price!

Cheers

EDIT: in fact I'm guessing that came off eBay?...I'm sure I saw that there a week ago now? did the guy you bought it from have any more of them?

Comment

The Auction Group at Donnington have a 96 SSRG for £9k and a 95 SSRG for 10.5k. They also have a 93 3.0L TD for £4.5k.

Comment

hiluxsurf

i have been looking for a while now but i still have'nt found anything, i am after a 2nd gen 3.0ltr diesel ssr-x or ssr-g in black or blue over silver,with loads of toys, loads of chrome,tyre on the back,low mileage less than 100k,fsh,good tyres,very clean interior,tax and mot, i am in wolverhampton so i would prefer local but i will travel for the right one.
                        we have hilux surf 3ltr auto td late 95/96 n reg 83 k metalic green over silver leather seats walnut wood trim unblemished inside, generally good, fully loaded over size toyota alloys, as new, excellent tyers, spare unused. twin air bags, electric mirrors, windows, abs.air con, etc.mechanicaly a1.owned for last 15 mths lady driver school runs only, 11mths mot, and some tax,reason for sale just purchased a 7 seater.
                        fully alarmed with amobiliser, late model. will sell for a reasonable price.
                        for more info if interested ring- tel 07715600755

Comment

Working...
                        X