wanted 3rd gen ssr-g or ssr-x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanted 3rd gen ssr-g or ssr-x

looking to buy a clean 3rd gen ssr-x or ssr-g, man or auto, must be clean and fully loaded, under 70000 mls. I have a 1994 M Landrover Discover 300tdi that I'm selling for £2500 if any one is interested in a P/X average condition for year 110,000, champage silver, 6 mths Tax and 6 mths MOT. I'm Edinburgh but willing to travel for the right one.

Hello, I have a VERY nice Gen 3 Intercooler for sale, Unfortunatly its looking very likley that she will have to go, The wife is having trouble Driving it.... I myself have only had it a few months, its JUST done 70K and is in very very good nick on a 97, lots of extras but no sunroof, Just had a service and rear seals done.. If you wantt more info you can mail me at alister_cresswell@yahoo.co.uk She will be up here in a couple of weeks on the for sale board once ive sorted out some more pictures... Dont want to sell but needs must and 2 cars is to much!!

If you find you are intrested edinburgh is Knowen to me and could drive it up for you!!!

Comment

Working...
    X