Wanted - 3.0 Surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we have a surf for sale?

hey we have 3.0 ssr x dark blue under 100k with beefy bull bar from usa worth 800 and extras so for info please write bk or phone 01264781083 ask for george or karina.

Comment

Hi,

I have a 3.0 SSRX for sale. It is in excellent condition, very clean and tidy. 1995 (N) with about 69,000 miles.

I am very rigid on the price as I think I am asking for a low price. It`s yours for £3,500 with absolutely no offers.

Give me a bell if your interested on 0191 5651757 or 07976 275862.

The only problem that you may have with my surf is that it`s burgundy, but it`s a nice one though.

Regards

Darran

Comment

Originally posted by Surf'sUp
        Looking for a 3.0 Surf as we really miss ours, around L-M-N reg so 2nd generation.

Ideally an ssrg in black, but ssrx Ltd would be good.

Mileage and condition needs to be reasonable, under 100k at least.

Let me know if anyone has one for sale, cash waiting.

Thanks
        Hi,

Got exactly what u need!!

See details:

Hey guys, time to shift the good lady Details are as follows:

1995 Hilux Surf SSR-X 3.0 TD Limited
        100,551m (161,888 km)
        Jet Black
        Full Chrome Pack
        Genuine Surf Mats
        Aftermarket 16" Chrome Deep Dish Genuine Off Road Split Rims with Excellent All Terrain Tyres 267/75/16
        Black and Pattern Recaro type Interior in great shape, no rips or tears.
        Expensive Michelotti Solid Polished Wood Steering Wheel
        Full Amped Sound System with JBL Components and JVC Headunit
        Window & Sunroof Wind Deflectors
        Rear Tinted Windows
        Original ToolKit in Excellent Condition
        New head, head gaskets, head set, timing belt, cam shaft and full service on 02/03/2007 (receipts to prove)
        New Thermostat and water pump on 05/04/2007 (receipt to prove)
        New Radiator on 15/03/2007 (receipt to prove)
        New engine filter kit, cam belt, front brake discs, front brake pads, fitting pi, wheels bearings, halfshaft bearings and hub seals on 06/05/2006 (receipt to prove)
        New rear springs in 05/2007 although i can't find the receipt. Having said that it will be pretty obvious when u look underneath!
        Tax til January and will have 12 months MOT put on for buyer.

The truck really is in very good condition, with only the usual stone chips on the bonnet. All the chrome is in great shape too.

I've known this car since it was imported around 5 years ago as my best friend bought it and i was there when he did. He passed it on to me when the head had issues and i repaired it and have been using it very satisfactorily since. It has been serviced on the letter (although Andy threw all the receipts away when he moved) and kept in extremely good condition. But now we have a little one on the way and want something a little more family orientated!

As far as I know the most 'off road' this truck has seen has been driving over a rough car park and the underside of it is absolutely incredible! There isn't a hint of rust and is still in excellent condition.

She drives perfectly, smooth as silk and the gearbox is exceptionally smooth.

The 4 wheel drive system also works flawlessly (as i found out when dragging my friends car out of a ditch!)

Looking for around £2995 or an offer near it!

Call me on 07732 057628 / 01244 541766
        or email knightinblackarmour@tiscali.co .uk

Kind Regards

Rich
        There's no point living if you can't feel alive

Comment

got a red ssrg , recaro seats etc, 2nd gen
          1994 145000 kms

2000 - 2500

Comment

Working...
          X