SURF wanted - battered and cheap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SURF wanted - battered and cheap

I want a SURF with good mechanicals but don't care about bodywork and interior as long as it's not falling apart or rusting - anything out there?

surf

Originally posted by mikec
    I want a SURF with good mechanicals but don't care about bodywork and interior as long as it's not falling apart or rusting - anything out there?
    What your limit you want to spend and what do you want it for l have this one for sale its a 2nd gen its got an M O T but l have taken the 2nd gen lights & Front Grill off but have a set of 1st gen lights & Grill available.
    Attached Files
    Live Life To The Full

Comment

nice truck for sale bob
      Last edited by marky; 18 January 2004, 15:34.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Hi Bob - Just working on the budget right now - don't really know what you mean about the lights but I'm sure that's fine - what are you looking for?

Mike

Comment

my old girl has just developed a major knock in the engine, I'm not sure what it is but I think it is time to move on, she is a 91 2.4 Blue with crag alloys I would be hoping for something in the region of £2500
          Josh

Comment

FOR SALE
            J 92 TOYOTA HILUX SURF 2.4 TURBO DIESEL
            AUTOMATIC/NEW MOT/NEW TYRES/AC/E WINDOWS/E BACK WINDOW/3 MTHS TAX/SPARE WHEEL UNDER BOOT/
            4950 ONO
            0208 378 1475
            beathut@ntlworld.com

Comment

Cheapy

Originally posted by mikec
              Hi Bob - Just working on the budget right now - don't really know what you mean about the lights but I'm sure that's fine - what are you looking for?

Mike
              Hi Mikec,
              Here we go again for about the 4th time to try and reply to you, last time out at "KNOWSLY" with Marky & Ben my "OFFROADER" developed a ticking sound, which on listening to others nearly always develpoes into the bottom end going. The car is fine at the moment but l thought l would not use it and make the problem worse to repair, at the moment l am only looking at a bottom end regrind and shells and l am willing to stake my name on thats all that is wrong. l am wanting £1500 for it as it is if you want more info ring me on 0151 474 3478 or 07788 595 384.

Regards Bob "Hilux"
              Live Life To The Full

Comment

Working...
              X