2.4 surf wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.4 surf wanted

2.4 surf wanted pref with head done or modified head fitted.
    Prefer balacor blue but all considered the tidier the better for £3000ish mark

You can buy mine (with a modified head and all the paperwork) and less than 100,000km on it for 2 grand and spend a grand on making it exactly how you want it. It's just had a service and an MOT. If you're interested (seriously) I'll drive it to you so you can have a look. Can't take pictures at the moment because it's not here, but it's a grey one with the recessed lights. I'll put some up at the weekend.

It's got no rust, no tears in the upholstery, no problems at all (since I had the head replaced...). A couple of tiny dents but nothing else.

Make me an offer, take the p155 if you want, it has to go. Seriously, I've got two now and it was hard enough getting one parking permit....

Email me, PM me. Otherwise it'll go on ebay and the only winners there are dealers.

Comment

Hey up sancho,

Got someone viewing my car tomorrow so hopefully will be able to make you an offer asap, was supposed to have sold already but you know how people let you down (ba*&*&**s). Anyway please hold off from the ebay as ill be able to give it a much better home than some dealer buying it and sticking a thou on it on the forecourt. Send pics to contact@dabdzign.com when you can.
      Seriously interested just need to get the $$$$$$ car sold and get myself surfing
      I will keep in touch can you give me email it wont let me pm.

Comment

Originally posted by franco
        Hey up sancho,

Got someone viewing my car tomorrow so hopefully will be able to make you an offer asap, was supposed to have sold already but you know how people let you down (ba*&*&**s). Anyway please hold off from the ebay as ill be able to give it a much better home than some dealer buying it and sticking a thou on it on the forecourt. Send pics to contact@dabdzign.com when you can.
        Seriously interested just need to get the $$$$$$ car sold and get myself surfing
        I will keep in touch can you give me email it wont let me pm.
        I enabled the email thing now but, if that doesn't work, it's adamapreece@hotmail.com

I'll get pics ASAP. In the meantime, it looks exactly the same as this one (but isn't this one):

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-HILUX-S...QQcmdZViewItem

The only difference is the vents I put on the bonnet, but I have a spare bonnet if they're not to your taste.
        Last edited by Sancho; 1 September 2006, 10:50.

Comment

and if you dont like vented bonnet i can think of someone who does... good luck with the sales!
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

A friend of mine is selling a 1993 2.4 TD with a full JAOS lift kit and recaro interior.. He wanted £3.5k, but I'm sure he'll take an offer...

Drop me a PM

Moff
            Into Japs ... Nip Online ... www.mofomos.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Moff
              A friend of mine is selling a 1993 2.4 TD with a full JAOS lift kit and recaro interior.. He wanted £3.5k, but I'm sure he'll take an offer...

Drop me a PM

Moff
              Hi
              Sounds nice need to sell my Mazda mx5 limited edition 1.8i harvard in metallic silver first was looking for £3700 for it, if he fancies a swap I can send lots of info(many limited ed extras custom reb/black leather interior ew,rem cl,chrome styling/strut bars, chrome door well plates, momo steering wheel/nob,clarion cd player,etc,etc Anyone else interested im open to any offers as just want a surf now and fed up of waiting. (maybe a car for the wife very classy car for this money not your average bog standard convertible. email me at ashnjoy@ashbypeu.fsnet.co.uk for any offers of buying my car or swapping etc

cheers

franco

Comment

Hey Franco....

If you're still looking for a real nice 2.4 I just advertised mine (look in the Surfs for Sale posts)...
                Silver

Comment

Working...
                X