old surfs dead need another beast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• old surfs dead need another beast

hi all am after another surf i had mine for 10 months when i had a crash with some joy riders it held up pretty well considering. preferably am after a 2.4 with full elec pack and air con and tow bar( not essential) up2 3.5k in the north west. anyone got 1 for sale? willing to coClick image for larger version

Name:	broken car.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	139.9 KB
ID:	1265417nsider anything in decent nick
    there are other worlds than these

2 SURF,s

Hi Mate l have 2 Surfs both 1992s "J" reg 1, is a SSR-G and the other is SSR-X
    both in good order £2,500. each o.n.o.

1st 4 pictures are thr SSR-G and the 2nd 4 pictures are the SSR-X
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Hilux; 7 May 2006, 15:08. Reason: adding info
    Live Life To The Full

Comment

cheers mate what sort of equipment have they got on them and milage? any tax or mot?

Comment

11mths tax, 12mths mot, all the bells and whistles.... no tow bar
        auto......all new tyres (inc. spare )

carl.....
        available from next weekend.... £2800

away from computer mon-fri....
        Attached Files
        gettin coooooler... and dark....

Comment

Originally posted by surfing_bish
          cheers mate what sort of equipment have they got on them and milage? any tax or mot?
          SSR-G has everything on it plus RECARO seats and a AIR-PURIFIER FACTORY FITTED + A-BAR with spots or Full BULLBAR with spots.

SSR-X has the same but no RECARO seats or AIR-PUREFIER.

BOTH WILL HAVE FULL MOT AND 6MONTHS TAX FOR THE ASKING PRICE OF £2500 FOR MORE INFO RING 07788 595 384.
          Live Life To The Full

Comment

ok cheers mate as soon as i can organise a lift i'll ring you and sort something out. where abouts in liverpool are you?

Comment

Hi l am just by Aintree racecourse my home telephone is 0151 474 3478, Mobile 07788 595 384.

Milage on SSR-G is around the 118,500kms this vehicle had a full 2nd hand engine fitted at 87,600kms the engine was supplied by a firm in London. The starter motor does have alittle fault on it but l will sought out or replace the starter.

Milage on SSR-X is around the 101,000kms again this vehicle had a full 2nd hand engine fitted. lt was fitted at 99,800kms as you can see it has only done around 1,200kms since being fitted it was also supplied by the same dealer in London, this vehicle is taxed to end of june l think.

For any more info you can ring me on the above number or my mobile.
              Last edited by Hilux; 9 May 2006, 08:47.
              Live Life To The Full

Comment

2.4 surf for sale

Hello mate,av got 2.4 ssrx,modified head fitted last year,82K,tax August,test September,very clean throughout,looking for about £3,500.

Comment

this might be of interest!

I am selling my 93 k ssr-x 2.4td auto, all the usual ssr-x refinments, ie; air-con, electric everything. It has a nice set of proper 3 piece billet split rims by "country racing gear" and a dash mounted cd radio, plus a 10 disc changer mounted to a twin 9" speaker sub box (removeable).
                  Its mechanically 100% original and is in fantastic condition.
                  I dont know how to put pics on, but send me a message to: markharrison33@btinternet.com and i will e-mail them to you.
                  I am asking £2200. It has done 87,000 miles.
                  regards
                  mark

Comment

dont let this one get away..

i've got an SSRG 2.4TD MANUAL,92 J REG,6 MONTHS TAX ABOUT 9 MONTHS MOT,BIG SUSPENSION LIFT,LOADS OF WORK DONE(SO YOU DONT HAVE TO),I,E,CAMBELT,CLUTCH,GLOW PLUGS,ITS BEEN WELL LOOKED AFTER,ITS GOT RECARO INTERIOR WITH WOOD DASH & STEERING WHEEL,PLUS LOADS MORE IF INTERESTED CONTACT ME(tony) ON 07858010391,only selling it becos we need 7 seats....cheers

Comment

He's not been on since the 10th MAY
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                      (")_(")

Comment

surf for sale

1991 wide body kit asking £2500,reason for selling is that I need a van.all the usual refinements plus tow bar,stainless spot lamps,rear spoiler,new cylinder head fitted 18 months ago no problems.good reliable truck,for more info ring 07904988928 (Chorley,Lancs)

Comment

Working...
                        X