X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for my first Surf

Hi,
    Looking to buy my first Surf. Budget is limited £2.000
    I'm a serious buyer. Have just sold my Freelander and putting most of that towards new house so currently car-less except for girlfriends Fiesta!
    private email is mike@encoremusic.co.uk

Hi
    I have a surf for sale but not for this price. Its a 3.0l TD Lreg. very clean £3600. If you are interested then reply here or call 07725313477 or srosyd@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Encore Music
      Hi,
      Looking to buy my first Surf. Budget is limited £2.000
      I'm a serious buyer. Have just sold my Freelander and putting most of that towards new house so currently car-less except for girlfriends Fiesta!
      private email is mike@encoremusic.co.uk

Nothing about at that price mate. My advice would be either somehow increase your budget or look for another type of vehicle. You r gunna end up with a right heap of a surf for 2 grand I'm afraid.

If you want a 4x4 for little money look at Lada Niva's and Jimnys, that sort of thing. JImny is very capable off road (probably more so than any surf) Oh, dear... wait for the rebuf But its still true. They go anywhere.

If its luxury you crave, there are plenty of nice 2 grand motahs about that can do the job.

Al.
      I used to have a surf me!

Comment

If your still looking for a Surf?
        Mine is up for grabs as I need to get a van so I can move my m/cycles easily.
        I would like £2800 for her but I'm willing to negotiate as I'm moving to France shortly.
        Anyway,let me know and I'll give you the full SP and photo's.

Regards,

Duncan.
        CURRY-ER

Comment

selling my 2.4td surf ssr-x auto

Hello,
          I have decided to sell my surf (93,k) 87,000 miles, full spec inc air-con, electric everything, adjustable suspension, turbo timer, 3 piece billet split rims by "country racing gear", stainless side exit exhaust, winter pack (twin batteries & rear heater controls).
          it drives perfect and the bodywork is rust and dent free, it's metallic burgundy over metallic gun metal grey.
          they seem to sell for between £2750 up to £3500, but i need the money quickly so have priced it at £2200.
          I know this is over your budget but i cant afford to go any lower.
          call me on 01829 732019 or 07707 470297.
          e-mail: markharrison33@btinternet.com
          i have pictures i can send if your interested.
          best regards
          mark

Comment

Mine is still for sale and am very much negotiable on price. Have a look in the for sale section near the top.

2.4 Manual SSR-G (so top spec)...

Cheers

John (JCEv39)

Comment

Working...
            X