wanted surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanted surf

Hi im looking for another surf i did have a 2.4 ssrx im thinking of a 3.0 as they are a bit better on diesel i have a peugeot 406 estate R reg which i would llike to PX im looking around Cornwall area.

I said you would be back Claire. I did didn't I. Told you not to get rid. Knew you would miss it!

Lecture over and welcome back.

PS. We are hoping to pull the wally trolley behind the burgundy beast this Summer. Might see you around Newquay.
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Ok i know hate to admit it but your right i started to panic about the cost if anything went wrong and fuel was an issue i think if i get another i will have a fuel conversion done.

Comment

Originally posted by claire
        Ok i know hate to admit it but your right i started to panic about the cost if anything went wrong and fuel was an issue i think if i get another i will have a fuel conversion done.
        Convert it to WATER then you be happy WELCOME BACK
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

This might be what you are looking for!!!!!

Hi Claire,

I have an 93 (L) 3.0l Surf SSR-g for sale. It's Maroon over Grey, 153k km, auto, nice condition, brand new cylinder head fitted in December 2005.
          Let me know if you are interested. Located in Looe, near Liskeard.
          Not too sure about the px though.

Luke

Comment

or one of these

Hi 2 3litre V6 petrols one coverted to gas already and has a "certificate" both are "L" reg and 1994.

Gased is a 1994 "L" reg 4Runner manual gearbox in Black tidy £3,500 ono

Ungased is a 1994 "L" reg Surf SSR-G auto in Grey again tidy £2,750 ono
            Last edited by Hilux; 26 January 2006, 23:09.
            Live Life To The Full

Comment

Hi could you both tell me what price you are looking for

Comment

1994 3.0td limited edition

Hi could you both tell me what price you are looking for
                hi there i have a 1994 30td auto green/silver in last couple of months shes had a brand new head with 18months warrentee /brand new tow bar/brand new cat 1 alarm/immoboliser. brand new oil cooler rad fitted by resident tonyn...she has full rap around bullbars full tinted windows except windscreen ew pas rcl esr ole timming belt was down when head was done (receipts kept) rear spolier ..wind deflectors alround.shes had a a brand new rad before me.......jap import paper work...long mot couple of mths tax very clean inside and out......will be having brandnew rear coil springs (heavy duty with two lift) before sale.she also has which was in car when i bought it 800 hundred worth of audiobahn amp which is approx 1 and a half to two feet long.......with a bass bin with two 12" subs and a red cap power cap and a jvc cd mp3 player which is very very loud...........want around 6300.......email me bootwells1@hotmail.com or r
                ing 07941084623 if interested shes had a small fortune on her recentley

PLEASE DONT FORGET IN THESE PICTURES SHE HAS A SAGGING REAR BUT WILL BE DONE ASAP WITH HEAVY DUTY 2" LIFT COIL SPRINGS
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Lukie Boy
                  Hi Claire,

I have an 93 (L) 3.0l Surf SSR-g for sale. It's Maroon over Grey, 153k km, auto, nice condition, brand new cylinder head fitted in December 2005.
                  Let me know if you are interested. Located in Looe, near Liskeard.
                  Not too sure about the px though.
                  Would like £5,250 or near offer

Comment

Hi prices are in my 1st thread.
                    Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux
                      Hi prices are in my 1st thread.
                      Could you email me direct and send me some pictures more interested in the black one cheers

Comment

Wanted Surf

Hi im looking for another surf i did have a 2.4 ssrx im thinking of a 3.0 as they are a bit better on diesel i have a peugeot 406 estate R reg which i would llike to PX im looking around Cornwall area.
                        Hi Claire, Saw your message, We live in Plymouth and we have an M Reg 3.0 diesel SSRV (wine and silver in colour) we are looking at selling. Would consider PX. Has new braking system, alternator and battery, Brand new Tow Bar fitted, New stainless steel exhaust, silver chrome wheels, silver bumpers, kenwood sound system, with removable stereo front. Cat II imobiliser, electric windows, front, rear passenger and rear door. Would be looking in the region of £6000 without PX, or negiotiable with PX. If interested let us know. Hans Mum

Comment

hi
                          don't know if you are still looking for one but I have a sruf for sale Lreg. if still looking then reply and i will send you details.

Comment

Working...
                          X