Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.0 ltr Surf Wanted

Hi all

I'm looking for a 2nd gen 3 litre surf in the Hampshire area, would really like a limited or SSR-G.

Any around?

Cheers.

Excellent site here by the way, very usefull information. Used to have a Hilux pickup about 8 years ago and did the whole 31/2 lift 33" tyres etc, lined the bed with ali chequered plate. But got wed had the kids know getting the bug for a truck again (but gotta get the kids in).

blackbess2 - If you catch this i am still interested, just need to get in touch with me.
    Last edited by Dave_bax; 3 January 2006, 19:54.

my mum has a surf SSR-G 3.0TD for sale. Auto, 1996, N reg New shape. Dark Blue over silver. Top of the range, TAX MOT, Alloys Air-Con, ABS, PAS, Tinted windows Toad Alarm, Tow bar. £6000 ONO. Were in aldershot. email me on kelly_inman@hotmail.co.uk if your interested and ill give you her number.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly
      my mum has a surf SSR-G 3.0TD for sale. Auto, 1996, N reg New shape. Dark Blue over silver. Top of the range, TAX MOT, Alloys Air-Con, ABS, PAS, Tinted windows Toad Alarm, Tow bar. £6000 ONO. Were in aldershot. email me on kelly_inman@hotmail.co.uk if your interested and ill give you her number.
      Kelly

I see you have posted this a couple of times, is it also posted in the Surfs for sale section, only a fiver to advertise and well worth it, that's if you have not already done so.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly
        Thanks Kelly but i am looking for a 2nd Gen and £6K is out of my budget, thanks again though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave_bax
          Thanks Kelly but i am looking for a 2nd Gen and £6K is out of my budget, thanks again though.
          dave
          as said you email is playing up my mobile number is 07946430338 seee you sunday morning any problems with directions call me on it Dave

Comment

Originally posted by blackbess2
            dave
            as said you email is playing up my mobile number is 07946430338 seee you sunday morning any problems with directions call me on it Dave
            Cheers Dave, flippen computers!!!! Thought i had offended you in some way. Never mind we got thier in the end.

Thanks for the call & answering my questions, see you sunday.

Comment

Finally got one, a really nice example thanks to forum member blackbess2, really nice guy (thanks Dave).

Looking forward to gettin some surfin done. Glad to be back Toyota truckin again, the high drivin position always keeps me grinnin.

Comment

4runner ?

Originally posted by Dave_bax
                Hi all

I'm looking for a 2nd gen 3 litre surf in the Hampshire area, would really like a limited or SSR-G.

Any around?

Cheers.

Excellent site here by the way, very usefull information. Used to have a Hilux pickup about 8 years ago and did the whole 31/2 lift 33" tyres etc, lined the bed with ali chequered plate. But got wed had the kids know getting the bug for a truck again (but gotta get the kids in).

blackbess2 - If you catch this i am still interested, just need to get in touch with me.
                Hi there
                i have a 3.0 4runner for sale, manual diesel, metalic blue,on a L 94,comes with full sevice history and all previous mot's, full valet and a new cambelt,all the usual extras,including premium sound system.Its a beautiful car inside and out, health forces a very reluctant sale And a very reasonable asking price of £3,500! Can send as many picks as you like and any inspection welcomed. Good luck if this is not what your looking for.

Comment

Working...
                X