Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf 3.0L Wanted

Hi there folks,

Another newbie to the site and i gotta say "I'm impressed" ...after finding your site whilst browsing various 4x4 mags in the local WHSmiths it's been a mine of info and has so far answered all the questions i had about Surfs and several that i didn't even know i wanted to ask !

So after deciding that i'm not really brave/crazy/rich (take your pick) enough to buy a Landie I spotted the Surf and here I am, money in the bank, insurance quote checked, Mrs informed and ready to go...

I'm after a 3.0L, diesel, prefer auto, with not silly miles on it and in fairly decent nick. I'm in Hertford and am hoping someone's got one relatively close by. Not really fussed bout the colour, I ride a bright orange motorbike so as long as the Surf's not pink or yellow i reckon i'll be ok !

Any help, advice, tips, pointers will be greatfuly received...

Cheers,

Simon.

3.0l Surf

HI simon

I've got a surf for sale ready to go now. Its 3.0l turbo diesel 1994/L reg black showing 132,000 kms...approx 80,000 miles...tax til jan 06 mot'd in august 05 so nearly a year left on it...its tidy and in good nick...i bought it last year for £5750 and i want £4200 ono for it...its got a couple of scratches on the wheel arch but apart from that its great...its being super duper valeted tomorrow and available anytime after Satuday am this week.....please find attatched photos....the tatty graphic stickers are coming off tomorrow too as the pressure washer killed them!! any questions call me anytime, i'm in camberley surrey so not a million miles away! Fay 07803 755743 I can email more photos direct to you if you wish post valet!!.....hope you like it!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by fjcookie; 12 October 2005, 16:00.

Comment

Originally posted by fjcookie
      HI simon

I've got a surf for sale ready to go now. Its 3.0l turbo diesel 1994/L reg black showing 132,000 kms...approx 80,000 miles...tax til jan 06 mot'd in august 05 so nearly a year left on it...its tidy and in good nick...i bought it last year for £5750 and i want £4200 ono for it...its got a couple of scratches on the wheel arch but apart from that its great...its being super duper valeted tomorrow and available anytime after Satuday am this week.....please find attatched photos....the tatty graphic stickers are coming off tomorrow too as the pressure washer killed them!! any questions call me anytime, i'm in camberley surrey so not a million miles away! Fay 07803 755743 I can email more photos direct to you if you wish post valet!!.....hope you like it!!
      Fay

Thanks for the response and the photos, looks good !

I'm trying to arrange some time off work this weekend so i can get about and see a couple of Surfs but i won't know for sure until Friday. If you can e-mail me the other photos to simon.172sport@gmail.com i'll e-mail you back with a few questions and then i'll give you a bell on Friday when i know about the weekend.

Cheers for now,

Si.

Comment

Hi

Have sent you some more info via your email address..........talk soon! Fay
        Originally posted by simon_thesaint
        Fay

Thanks for the response and the photos, looks good !

I'm trying to arrange some time off work this weekend so i can get about and see a couple of Surfs but i won't know for sure until Friday. If you can e-mail me the other photos to simon.172sport@gmail.com i'll e-mail you back with a few questions and then i'll give you a bell on Friday when i know about the weekend.

Cheers for now,

Si.

Comment

Still looking !!!!!!!!!

I'm still looking if anybody else has got one for sale or knows someone that's selling........

Comment

I've got a surf for sale. I'm in Manchester.

71000 miles, 12 Months Warranty, L Reg, Cat 1 Alarm & Immob, Cruise Control, Air Conditioning, Electric Sunroof, Tinted Windows, CD/Radio Player, Remote Central Locking, Power Steering, Alloys, Electric Windows, 12 Mths MOT & 6 Mths TAX. Recaro Seats. Full Independent Verified Mileage Certificate.

I paid £5700 including warranty for it 2 months ago. Its got an Independently verified mileage certificate, which is quite rare for imports.

Its on eBay, check it out: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

Comment

Originally posted by kezman01
              I've got a surf for sale. I'm in Manchester.

71000 miles, 12 Months Warranty, L Reg, Cat 1 Alarm & Immob, Cruise Control, Air Conditioning, Electric Sunroof, Tinted Windows, CD/Radio Player, Remote Central Locking, Power Steering, Alloys, Electric Windows, 12 Mths MOT & 6 Mths TAX. Recaro Seats. Full Independent Verified Mileage Certificate.

I paid £5700 including warranty for it 2 months ago. Its got an Independently verified mileage certificate, which is quite rare for imports.

Its on eBay, check it out: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE%3AIT&rd=1
              Funnily enough i was looking at that on e-bay yesterday !

I'll e-mail you via e-bay with a few questions, see what we can sort out.....

Si.

Comment

Got One !!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to the folks that got in touch with me, appreciate all your time

I'm now the proud owner of a 1994 Surf SSR-G

Comment

Working...
                X