2.4 SSR-G surf wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.4 SSR-G surf wanted

I am new to the site and it looks great, I am looking for one of these surfs as I have been told these are the most feature packed version. I am in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. Looking for hopefully someone not to far away with a surf for sale. The insurance isnt to bad as I want one for my new business it looks ideal and stands out in a crowd.

Look forward to any replies or if anyone has advice on buying one and what to look for i would appreciate it.

Thankyou

Hi Matthew, and welcome aboard.
    Have a look at this link for all your questions.....http://www.showmesome.info/hilux/info/faq.htm

Comment

2.4 surf with new import engine

Originally posted by tigerbuc2004
      I am new to the site and it looks great, I am looking for one of these surfs as I have been told these are the most feature packed version. I am in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. Looking for hopefully someone not to far away with a surf for sale. The insurance isnt to bad as I want one for my new business it looks ideal and stands out in a crowd.

Look forward to any replies or if anyone has advice on buying one and what to look for i would appreciate it.

Thankyou

i own surf j plate ssrx for approx 1 year. its in fantastic condition. gun metal grey, all extras, 10 months mot, now the good part!
      i am having a genuine import engine with low miles which is complete with turbo, alternator, starter motor ect. also all the belts, timing belt ect are new.
      there is a brand new radiator,not a re-con, with a new thermosat ect.
      all reciepts are available for the above mentioned. engine comes with warrenty. selling because i've bought a range rover. we've been waiting 6 weeks for the engine. should be completed by july 29. if interested please email. any trail/inspection invited.
      many thanks

Comment

i own surf ssrx j plate for approx 1 year.its in fantastic condition, gun metal grey, all extras, 10 months mot, now for the good part!
        i'm having a genuine import engine fitted, with low miles which is complete with turbo, alternator,starter motor ect. also all the belts, timing belt ect are new. there is a brand new radiator, not re-core.with a new thermosat ect. all reciepts are available for the above mentioned, engine comes with warrenty.
        selling because i've just bought a range rover. we've been waiting 6 weeks for the engine. should be completed by july 29. if interested please email. any trail/inspection invited.
        many thanks

Comment

A splendid choice! The only 'feature' your proposed pride and joy would be missing would be the 3.0ltr engine!!

Comment

Hi

I have a red 1995 SSR-G in very good condition, MANUAL gearbox (much better on fuel economy 28-30mpg), 3.0 Turbo diesel, 6months MOT, 12 months Tax, nothing broken or not working, Recaro seats, excellent sound system, serviced in July. Recent new tyres all round, undersealed - bit of a beauty really.

I'm in Bristol.

Selling as we have a baby on the way and need the money for sensible stuff!!

Let me know if this is what you're after.

Cheers
            Dan
            Attached Files

Comment

i have a black and chrome 2.4manual ssr-x for sale,
              let me know if intrestered,
              cheers craig

Comment

Ssr-g

Hi Matey l have 2 SSR-G,s and a SSR-X all J-reg 2 maroon/grey and one grey starting from £2500.
                Live Life To The Full

Comment

Working...
                X