Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: manual Surf

Hello everyone,
    I am looking to buy a manual surf, not fussed about age, colour or accessories, just the gear box, it must be manual. I have around £3000 to spend, but can go up if the surf is good. There must be someone out there with one to sell.
    I live in Berkshire and would to find one localish, but again will travel if right vehicle becomes available.

Many thanks and hope to hear from someone soon.

Originally posted by cheese
    Hello everyone,
    I am looking to buy a manual surf, not fussed about age, colour or accessories, just the gear box, it must be manual. I have around £3000 to spend, but can go up if the surf is good. There must be someone out there with one to sell.
    I live in Berkshire and would to find one localish, but again will travel if right vehicle becomes available.

sparkyaj has just posted a 2.4 Manual for sale in the Surfs For Sale section
    Nil Illigitimi Carborundum

Comment

got the one

Originally posted by cheese
      Hello everyone,

1992 2.4 t/deisel on private plate,import,100k,green, engine etc in perfect nick, just gonna fit new back box exhaust,taxed tested, used daily for 4 mile run to work.price a mere £3350,if interested email jimwillow@mumby1.freeserve.co. uk yours jim

Comment

Working...
      X