• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want to buy my Surf SSR?

I have a Hilux Surf 2.4 TD SSR in white:

MOT'd till December
    Taxed....not sure, but there's plenty
    Recent Radius arm for rear window (milners)
    Recent rear window motor (milners)
    Recent clutch (milners)
    Oh, and a tow bar too
    Timing belt within last 600 miles
    Excellent tyres all round and 2 mint spares
    Private reg valued at around £500

Apparently it's got the good Turbo on it, the one, which whistles.....

Only problem is, starter motor sticks, but it drives 100%. And needs some tidying up here and there, looking for offers around £1850, but will accept reasonable offers.

Only getting shut, cos I've given up shooting and don't need to get across the land anymore.

Thanks,
    Tim.
    Last edited by XJRTim; 12 May 2005, 17:59.

XJR Tims Surf

Hi

Have u still got this surf?
    Could you forward me details with maybe a photo or two please?
    Last edited by heleneaustin; 25 April 2005, 12:07. Reason: no title
    HELEN xx

Comment

Yes, I still have this Surf.

I've been busy since I posted this and nearly forgot about it, but I'll try and get some pictures when I get the digital camera back off my friend.........

Thanks,

Tim.

Comment

RE Surf for sale

Cheers for that it would be much appreciated.
        HELEN xx

Comment

Ok, should have my camera back this w/end, so I'll get some snaps and send them on.

BTW, I have changed my mind on the price, if someone wants to take i off my hands, thay can have it for £1400, been thinking and it's of no use to me now, so someone ought to get use out of it.

Like I said, it just needs a bit of tidying and a new/recon starter motor would be ideal. I just don't have time or inclination really.

Thanks,

Tim
          West Yorks

Comment

Thanks for the email Tim.

Still very interested in your Surf and it sounds about a good deal money-wise.
            Let me know when you have pics and when posted or you could send them direct to me as you have my email address now.

Thanx again
            HELEN xx

Comment

Sorry i meant to ask....whereabouts in west yorks. I used to live in Halifax and know my way about up there but will need to know where I'm going if I buy your Surf
              HELEN xx

Comment

Well i've waited in anticipation for over 2 months now for you to get back to me. I figured you obviously dont want to sell to me for ready cash, otherwise you'd have been in touch with photos as requested and promised, or even to tell me you'd changed your mind.

Anyway got my bargain surf now so i'm no longer interested in yours. Thanks anyway for the slight initial enthusiasm.
                HELEN xx

Comment

Working...
                X