yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted Gen 3 3.0 Intercooled (Leeds / Sheffield)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Gen 3 3.0 Intercooled (Leeds / Sheffield)

So after owning Defenders for the last 6 years, it's time to get something more reliable/comfortable. I'm looking good condition Surf, with hopefully low miles.
    I'm really after a 3.0 Gen3 that's intercooled, with the "winter pack", I'm willing to pay reasonable money as if I can't find anything I'm going to have to import one. I've spent the last month looking on Facebook / Ebay / Gumtree but all I can find are non intercooled versions and I don't really want to do the mod myself unless I really can't find anything.

Thanks
    Last edited by steverjuk; 4 January 2019, 12:09.

Anyone got any recommendations for importers as I cant seem to find anything.

Comment

I don't think anyone is importing Gen 3's any more from Japan as they're quite old now and I think most of them have already been exported. So you're probably better off waiting around in the UK.

I believe there were only a couple hundred intercooled models made (or something like that).

I have seen about 2 up on ebay in the past year, so keep an eye out. But you may be waiting around a bit either way.
      Thanks
      Rob Watson (forum owner and admin)

Comment

I've just managed to find one but they are wanting 6 grand for it and for that kind of money I can get an 80 series LandCruiser so can't make up my mind.

Comment

Yeah that's a lot more than they usually go for
          Thanks
          Rob Watson (forum owner and admin)

Comment

https://www.beforward.jp/toyota/hilu...year_from=1996

Be Forward still have a few for sale.You will need to import directly from Japan.

Comment

Did you get sorted I may be selling if your interested

Comment

Hi Sid, did you sell your surf?

Comment

Working...
                X