Surf Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf Wanted

Am looking for a 3.0l Surf somewhere near the north of England. I like the look of black with plenty of chrome but would consider other colours providing the condition is first class. Have a budget of around £5k but can increase if something special comes along.

Surf for Sale

Hi, I have a Surf for sale, Black 3.0l, see my post on the Surf's For Sale for full details. I am unfortunatley having no luck selling this car and would be open to a sensible offer, I know were not near but we may be able to work out a viewing.

Thanks

N
    Nathan

[IMG]http://hometown.aol.co.uk/Nathansjackson/Surf3Web.jpg[/IMG]

'95 3.0TD SSR-X Limited

Comment

I've Got One!!

Originally posted by Maxi
      Am looking for a 3.0l Surf somewhere near the north of England. I like the look of black with plenty of chrome but would consider other colours providing the condition is first class. Have a budget of around £5k but can increase if something special comes along.
      Hi, I've got one that's currently for sale and I live in North Yorkshire. I've got a PDF with pics and details if you're interested.
      Brief details 1993 SSRX 3.0TD 67,000 miles £5795ono

Rob

Not Surfing Yet? Go On - You Know It Makes Sense!
      Constantly Striving to Attain Lower Standards

Comment

I have an L reg dark red over grey SSRX 3 litre in very good condition having done only 42000 miles, all the gadgets plus sunroof. Fully taxed and tested. Make me an offer, I'm in bolton.
        Darren.
        [COLOR=red]Cheers, Darren.

POLITITIANS AND NAPPIES:-
        THEY BOTH NEED CHANGING FOR THE SAME REASON![/COLOR]

Comment

Hi Maxi,

I posted a reply earlier. I am flexible on price and work in Halifax. Would you be interested in seeing my surf?

Rob
          Constantly Striving to Attain Lower Standards

Comment

Up on Ebay. Metallic Black and Chrome, 1995 october build date. MANUAL Transmission 3.0 TD. Huge chrome bullbar and Toyota's own parking helper.

Search ebay by number: 4544901389

Comment

Working...
            X