Looking for another surf!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for another surf!

The time has come for me to get another surf i miss the old girl like crazy!!!

Iam looking for 3rd Gen, 2.4, Dark colour, Manual, with recon head etc

Let me know if anyone has wot iam looking for, or knows of any respectable dealers in the Lincolnshire(ish) area.

Thanx in advance

Surf

THink you mean a 2nd gen , you cant get a 3rd gen "2.4".
    Live Life To The Full

Comment

You won't get a 2.4L 3rd Gen Surf. All 3rd Gens are 3.0L. They are no more expensive to run/insure than a 2.4. Good luck.
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Doh

i did mean a 2nd gen!!!

3.0lt sound good though, i cant understand why it would be as cheap to run as a 2.4? Can any1 clue me in????

Comment

Originally posted by sheppieboy
          i did mean a 2nd gen!!!

3.0lt sound good though, i cant understand why it would be as cheap to run as a 2.4? Can any1 clue me in????
          Well, servicing costs the same, and the fuel economy is no different for starters.
          Maurice
          Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Let me know if anyone has wot iam looking for, or knows of any respectable dealers in the Lincolnshire(ish) area.

Thanx in advance
            How about mine, new head, roof rack, new rear wheel bearings, metallic Blue with Silver wheel arches, new exhaust last week too.

Drop me an email and we can discuss price of you want. I've got it up for £4750 but I will negotiate. At least you'll get a 2.4 with everything done on it.

harveyaj11@hotmail.com

Cheers

Comment

ive sent you an e-mail, so look forward to ur reply - cheers

Comment

Just saw ths thread - are you still looking for another Surf?
                Sadly mine is up for sale and I'm not too far away in East Yorkshire. It is a '93 2.4 in Black with all usual SSR-X extras - chrome bumpers, side steps, 'a' bar, rear spoiler, Blaupunkt 10-CD changer, new towbar, load-liner, oversize alloys with fairly new Yokohama tyres, low miles (65K miles), T&T (will be sold with full 12-months MOTC), etc. etc.
                It will be advertised in local press next week so let me know if interested? I have digital photo's available if you let me have your email address.

Comment

I have an L reg dark red over grey SSRX 3 litre in very good condition having done only 42000 miles, all the gadgets plus sunroof. Fully taxed and tested. Make me an offer, I'm in bolton.
                  Darren
                  [COLOR=red]Cheers, Darren.

POLITITIANS AND NAPPIES:-
                  THEY BOTH NEED CHANGING FOR THE SAME REASON![/COLOR]

Comment

2.4td with new head

if you are still looking for a surf i am selling mine mot'd till oct05 tax till oct05 wine red over grey auto with alloys to match (red) 31 10.50 tyres double bars and winch also have full leather in grey to go with it but asking £6000 ono if you or anyone else is interested

Thanx in advance

Comment

If you have not found a surf yet I have a friend who is selling a good one cheap !

Sorry if I get this wrong but I am new to this ... browsing the site noted the post asking for a Surf, I have a friend who has a 1995 (N reg) Mk2 Red over silver colour SSRG 3.0ltr it has the recaro interior, cruise control etc etc and after market fancy wheels (not sure what they are but they are big and look great ! it has done about 67,00 miles (I will need to ask him to be sure if you are interested) he is looking for about £5,500. He has just upgraded to a Mk 3 hence the need to change. I will include a pic I took recently when we had our own surf meet ! best of luck with your quest the Silverbullet ...
                      Attached Files

Comment

HI, I've still got my 2.4 TDI manual surf on here for sale..........

It's a 2 door mod.

Runs great!!

See the photo's

regaard

looking for around £4500 OVNO

Comment

ive got a met black 2.4 manual for sale,1992 k-reg,lots of new parts..back box ..brakes..cam belt..fly wheel and clutch,also had the cooling system pressure tested.i'd like 4K for it or will px transit van.

sinaamericanbulldogs@yahoo.co. uk

Comment

Working...
                          X