Indicator Stalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indicator Stalk

Really Really Really need an indicator stalk and switch (believe it's a whole unit) cos mine likes to turn on the mainbeams and stop the indicator when you indicate right. Kinda gets messy at roundabouts when people think ur flahing them or I just don't bother to use them risking everyone ...

Andy
    ======
    Just gotta finish doing the next mod...

indy

Hi l what do you mean indicator stalk and switch l have the stalk please explain what you are after.

Regards "Hilux" Bob
    Live Life To The Full

Comment

I think it's the switch unit - when i try to indicate left or right it's like i'm moving a joystick not an indicator with it's restricted directions of movement. I think the switch unit must have broken inside but the vehicle is currently in having mods and i can't take it to bits easily as it gets driven a lot (and i curently don't have it! LOL)
      ======

Comment

Finally had time to take the steering wheel off and have a proper look at the problem! The switch unit which holds both stalks has some chunks of plastic missing from it and Usave want a fortune for a new one (tho this includes the stalks and the mechanism. Has anyone got one - it's for an LN130W '92 model, 2.4 2L-TE. Would really help cos i keep blinding people and confusing them!
        ======

Comment

Indicator stalk

Hi

Got the part you need from a 1990 LN130, still have a requirement then contact me direct on cdpone@hotmail.com

Regards

Mark

Comment

Any chance of a photo of this? Really need it, still blinding people!
            ======

Comment

Working...
            X