• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuel preheater relay

anyone got one?

Originally posted by nev
    anyone got one?
    Apologies Nev. I promised I woud get you the part No and poss take a pic of mine. That way you may get one from a scrappy, Landcruiser etc. I'll take my camera round the garage tomorrow.
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

relay

Nae worries, I've got the no. of a parts supplier. As soon as I get somewhere I'll post the necessary. Later dude.

Comment

i would be intrested to know if you have the pre heater fitted or do you have to put one on ?also what is the benifit?
        so much to do , so little money , so little time

Comment

Originally posted by surffreak
          i would be intrested to know if you have the pre heater fitted or do you have to put one on ?also what is the benifit?
          The advantage of the fuel preheater is that it does what it says on the tin. On colder days the diesel becomes thicker causing the diesel pump to work harder. It is fitted as part of the winter pack, which includes twin batteries, heated mirrors, heated drivers seat and rear heater (rear passengers - not the drivers rear). I didn't know the winter pack existed but I was lucky enough to buy one with it fitted. Snug as a bug
          It's also an advantage if you decide to run veggie.
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

Hmmm sounds interesting, mine says on a small sticker under the bonet "snow somtinhgorother" would you think that this might have the heater and if so where would it be and what do it look like?
            so much to do , so little money , so little time

Comment

Originally posted by surffreak
              Hmmm sounds interesting, mine says on a small sticker under the bonet "snow somtinhgorother" would you think that this might have the heater and if so where would it be and what do it look like?
              I haven't looked for it. I should imagine it's before the fuel pump. I'll have a crawl round tomorrow and see what I can find.
              It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
              X