Rear axle kzn130 gen2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear axle kzn130 gen2

Looking for a rear axle for my kzn130 gen2 ..3.0 SSRX.
    I don't know whether it matters or not but it has a manual gearbox.

I have one along with a matched front Diff from a Gen 2

Comment

Do I need the front diff as well?
      How much do you want for the parts that I need and would you be able to send the axle by post?

Comment

I would rather sell them as a pair and without knowing your diff ratio I cant say the axle I have will match the front diff you have. You could check the axle code on your vin plate and post it here.

Don't think the post man would appreciate this as the axle will need to be strapped to a pallet and you will need a courier with a tail lift to collect and deliver, due to the weight.

Let me know if you are still interested and we can talk money then.

Andy

Comment

Do you who a courier that would deliver to Aberdeen and what the price involved in sending it would be?

Comment

Post the axle code that's on the info plate (firewall).

Comment

Originally posted by kie View Post
              Do you who a courier that would deliver to Aberdeen and what the price involved in sending it would be?
              Don't know one currently but you could get a quote from the Web. I think anyvan.com would probably be best place to start, as they get people to bid on the job and you get to choose who to go with.

Comment

Are you still interested in these as I have had someone else ask if they are still available?

Comment

Just get rid of them if you can, I will try to find one a bit nearer where I live so I can pick it up myself., thanks anyway.

Comment

Working...
                  X