• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gen3 OEM tow bar/hitch wanted

Hi all,

I'm looking for this type of Gen3 towbar:

Cheers

James

That looks like an American receiver hitch type. If thats what you really want try Watling towbars.
    Сви можемо

Comment

Did the 3rg gen have an oem tow bar option? As I understand it towing was illegal in japan back at the time it came out so I would have thought it wouldn't be on the list of options come showroom sales time?

Not to say there are not a wealth of options available but you know what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewd Lux Lover View Post
        Did the 3rg gen have an oem tow bar option? As I understand it towing was illegal in japan back at the time it came out so I would have thought it wouldn't be on the list of options come showroom sales time?

Not to say there are not a wealth of options available but you know what I mean.
        Theres a wealth of options for towbars , but if its really the receiver hitch type he wants, the only option I know of is Watling ( which I have on mine ) unless he wants to import from the US.
        Сви можемо

Comment

Thanks fellas, Ive found one in the US on ebay, but the guy wont post it

Comment

WATLINGS TOWBARS. St Albans Herts, Englandshire
            Сви можемо

Comment

Thanks Bogus

I'll send them an email

Comment

Just ordered one from Watlings thanks.

Difficult to go from her description over the phone, but it sounds the same "made from bar" and "ball connector slots into the end and is secured with a pin"...

Thanks for the info, i'll let you know when it arrives
                Last edited by Trunks; 7 April 2015, 17:01.

Comment

Working...
                X