Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gen 3 back box

hi
    my backbox has a hole in it and the tail pipe has come off so im looking for a second hand one, back section, would get one new but dont have alot of money at the moment, any help appreciated.

cheers Matt

Throw rear box in bin

Go for a side exit. Try a search for ideas & pics

Comment

Mine never had a rear box? Just one central one, which I recently scrapped! sorry.

I do have a good genuine Toyota rear section though, that is about a year or two old.
      More Lift.
      More Tyres.
      More Engine.

Comment

re

hi ks
        in need of the whole exhaust from back to middle including middle box. i have took alook on roughtrax site and i was surprised how cheap it was for the non genuine pieces i need. i am trying to sell the truck now to raise money to pay things off, so carnt realy spend loads on it, not that it doent deserve it tho

Comment

Hi Ark,
          If you fancy a trip to Ottery St Mary, I have a spare middle exhaust section. Used but in good condition £10.
          Mark

Comment

re box

Originally posted by markp2 View Post
            Hi Ark,
            If you fancy a trip to Ottery St Mary, I have a spare middle exhaust section. Used but in good condition £10.
            Mark
            Hi mark
            yes will take it for sure, i work in ottery sometimes, and always passing though. when you about ?

Comment

re

Originally posted by Karma Supra View Post
              Mine never had a rear box? Just one central one, which I recently scrapped! sorry.

I do have a good genuine Toyota rear section though, that is about a year or two old.
              How much for end section ks ?

Comment

Hi Ark,
                I get home around 6.00 most evenings. Anytime between then and 8.00pm. Or we can leave the exhaust in our greenhouse and you can collect at any time - just put the tenner through the letterbox.
                PM me to get address and instructions.
                Mark

Comment

re exhaust

Originally posted by markp2 View Post
                  Hi Ark,
                  I get home around 6.00 most evenings. Anytime between then and 8.00pm. Or we can leave the exhaust in our greenhouse and you can collect at any time - just put the tenner through the letterbox.
                  PM me to get address and instructions.
                  Mark
                  Hi Mark
                  i can't pm you as i no longer have the facility to. could you txt me your mo number and i will call you tomorrow

cheers Mat
                  Last edited by Arkamelis; 28 July 2014, 21:04.

Comment

re

all sorted, cheers Mark

Comment

Working...
                    X