Rear Seatbelts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Seatbelts

Mot time again and the dog has chewed through the left and right rear seat belts.....(again)

Anyone got any for sale please

Rear seatbelts

Hi, I have some rear belts that I will be removing, you are more than welcome to them.
    Where abouts in Carmarthenshire are you ?

Comment

Hi Sorry just seen this. We are 8 miles north of Carmarthen town, a village called Alltwalis......

Comment

Take the rear seat bases out for test. No longer seats so will get an advise that rear seat belts not tested as no longer a seat.
        Give you a bit more time to get the belts.

Comment

I would but we use the jeep daily and it would be a hassel...Plus we need belts to strap the kids down, cant have them rolling around in the boot

Comment

Hi Smurf6L, sorry not to get back to you sooner.
            I could post the seatbelts to you if you cover the postage or I can get them as far as Carmarthan if you could collect from there.

Comment

Post them if its easier and I will pay pal the money to you. Whats your e mail address ? Mine is sab424@btinternet.com
              Thanks very much for getting back to me

Comment

Jeep?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                  Jeep?
                  Yes again :/ I've got a mesh dog guard but the seatbelts are still in the boot, I need something to cover them up to stop them chewing on them

Comment

Originally posted by smurfL6 View Post
                    Yes again :/ I've got a mesh dog guard but the seatbelts are still in the boot, I need something to cover them up to stop them chewing on them

Muzzles?

It's a Surf, not a Jeep.

Comment

Dont like them as dogs cant pant properley, they get a bit hot.....My fault for leaving them in the SURF overnight while we stayed at a friends for the night (no dogs allowed)......Payback - they eat the seat belts

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post
                        Hi Smurf6L, sorry not to get back to you sooner.
                        I could post the seatbelts to you if you cover the postage or I can get them as far as Carmarthan if you could collect from there.

Are you still up for this ?

Comment

Yes, got the belts out and packed up, ready to post tomorrow. Could you PM me your full address, thanks.

Comment

Brilliant thanks, I already pm my address, will re send it now. Let me know how much to paypal you. Really appreciate this thanks

Comment

Hi scooter thanks for the seat belts they arrived today. Pm me your e mail address so I can send you some money
                              Thanks again
                              Sally

Comment

Working...
                              X