Kzn130 interior light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kzn130 interior light

Hey folks need an interior light or my 95 plate the light unit just behind the drivers seats

Cheers now

Marty

Hi, do you mean the light roughly in the middle of the roof lining? If so, I think I might be able to get one. Do you need the complete plastic unit? How much were you thinking?

Comment

Originally posted by davis View Post
      Hi, do you mean the light roughly in the middle of the roof lining? If so, I think I might be able to get one. Do you need the complete plastic unit? How much were you thinking?
      Yes the light just behind the front seats in the roof. My switch is screwed on it and I was thinking not alot at all for a light unit

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo12c View Post
        Yes the light just behind the front seats in the roof. My switch is screwed on it and I was thinking not alot at all for a light unit
        I'll have a look tonight if I can, and I'll see if a) it works and b) I can take it out without destroying the entire universe. It won't be more than a token payment and postage, don't worry! :-)

Comment

This the puppy?

If so, then it took me all of about 2 minutes to whip it out (fnarr!), so I can't really charge you for that. According to Royal Mail's site it's £2.20 for postage (104 grammes), so let me know if you want it and we'll sort out payment via PM or something. I'd prefer to avoid Paypal because they're scum so would a bank transfer be ok?

Comment

Yes that's the one can you email me payment details please

Martyellis1980@hotmail.com

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X