More Lift.
    More Tyres.
    More Engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Karma Supra View Post
      Bump!
      Is that why you need a new one?

Comment

I have one for a 2nd gen, Dont know if they are the same or not ?

Comment

Yes Vince I let a mate drive off road, who "clipped" a guy wire, neatly removing the passenger side wingmirror (the one I recently replace with a brand new Toyota one!) and scratching the entire passenger side

Also broke the rear window trim, which I know is not removeable so needs a new one from Toyota.

I also would like a rear passenger side window (Mines now scratched), as mine is scratched, but I don't kow how well the glass panels are removeable, by people that aren't proper glass fitters!

Thanks Webbo, Unfortuately they are different
          More Lift.
          More Tyres.
          More Engine.

Comment

Anyone got one in good nick please?

Cheers

Charlie.
            These are nice.....
            http://www.carid.com/2001-toyota-4ru...ts-259439.html

Or some facelift rear lights like mine?

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthrea...ight=navigator

Comment

I've been looking at those LED ones... I like them, but I'm not sure if they are getting towards being a bit chavvy or not? - They do a third tail light that matches them too which *should* fit my spoiler..

Also you git stop teasing me with you facelift, black, petrol truck

You have me thinking though now... you tail lights look like mine, but newer..

Are the facelift ones essentially the same but "clearer" (to match the headlights I guess)?
              More Lift.
              More Tyres.
              More Engine.

Comment

I've been looking at those LED ones... I like them, but I'm not sure if they are getting towards being a bit chavvy or not? - They do a third tail light that matches them too which *should* fit my spoiler..

Also you git stop teasing me with you facelift, black, petrol truck

You have me thinking though now... you tail lights look like mine, but newer..

Are the facelift ones essentially the same but "clearer" (to match the headlights I guess)?

Yes, they're the 'crystal' versions and a direct replacement, (shape) much smarter than the earlier 3rd gen's.

I'll be ordering those LED versions in the new year, not Chavvy at all just 'up-to-date'.

EDIT: Not sure about the wiring though, the connectors might be different, no big deal though.
                Last edited by BUSHWHACKER; 18 December 2012, 23:50.

Comment

Fair play, I'd eyed them up before, and I guess now is the incentive to buy them, Wiring doesn;t bother me, infact I was planning to do something with the LED rows to integrate a fog light.

They look like a Surfy Version of the lights on facelift E46 M3s!!
                  More Lift.
                  More Tyres.
                  More Engine.

Comment

....plus I may have accidently bought something else for the truck that will keep me busy/poor
                    More Lift.
                    More Tyres.
                    More Engine.

Comment

Working...
                    X