front and rear bumpers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• front and rear bumpers

looking for front rear bumpers for 93 surf 3.0 in crome if possible dont have to be mint but in good condition

Was talking to Growler on Sunday, and he mentioned he was removing his sometime soon, to put tubelar ones on his lexsurf.
    Try and get hold of him, he might be able to help you!

Comment

I have a front bumper sitting in my garage, came off my 4runner but will fit and there is very little rust on it and I think only a few small scratches.
      Its yours if you want it (some beer or similar would be a nice exchange!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by truckarms View Post
        I have a front bumper sitting in my garage, came off my 4runner but will fit and there is very little rust on it and I think only a few small scratches.
        Its yours if you want it (some beer or similar would be a nice exchange!!!)
        that sounds good mate but would probably need posting as am in scotland if you could organise this i will pay costs plus something for beer and your trouble..

alan

Comment

Rear 1/4 bumpers

Alan,have you sorted rear quarter bumpers yet,Alan

Comment

Originally posted by gizgrey View Post
            looking for front rear bumpers for 93 surf 3.0 in crome if possible dont have to be mint but in good condition
            If you have lots of money, I have a black TJM for sale.
            Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by HONEST AL View Post
              Alan,have you sorted rear quarter bumpers yet,Alan
              nah not yet mate,just took them off at weekend,have you got some and how much you looking for them inc postage..

Comment

Working...
              X