2nd gen load cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd gen load cover

After one of these for my Dad's 3.0. Don't need the brackets, just the cover.

Can collect in Manchester / surrounding area or pay postage.

I have one available for the right offer

It was going to someone else on here, but he has now sold his truck, and seeing he has not got back to me recently I am assuming he no longer requires it.

Good chance i will be up in central Manchester on Thursday afternoon if you can sort collection then it would be good.

Comment

Hi mate, that sounds like it could work out depending what time you're around until as I'm in work. What sort of condition is it in by the way?

Comment

Overall good condition apart from one small piece broken off the mounting point. Not detrimental to how it works as it is only decorative, and not noticeable unless you look for it.

I have a 1pm meeting in the Printworks so will probably be around until 2.30'ish at a guess. Can possible try and get there around 12'ish if that would help you sneak out for early lunch ?

Comment

I don't work anywhere near the city centre unfortunately mate but there's a chance I'll be off on Thursday afternoon anyway.

If you want to drop me a line at [jay][cee]at[why][oh][tee][emm][dot]com I'll send you my number and we can discuss it properly.

Cheers.

Comment

email sent and sorry for wasting your time

Comment

No worries mate.

Anyone else have one knocking about that they want to shift?

Comment

Working...
              X