Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gen 3 16inch wheels wanted

Hi,
    looking for set of 4 or 5 Gen 3 16inch alloy wheels. Any condition considered.
    thanks

I bought 4 from Tony a few weeks back, just got them so I could do my wheels up, job done so dont need em anymore, PM me.

Comment

No permission to PM on site -

Hi Bazza52,

I am new to the Forum and posting in general. Having found out how to PM, the site tells me that have insufficient privileges to PM. I am not sure if I require to have posted a set number of times before the permission will be granted.

Update - have now learned how to PM. Every day a school day.

thanks

Atlinlomha
      Last edited by HKP; 23 March 2012, 10:02. Reason: have now learned how to PM and no longer wish to have email address on this message

Comment

Originally posted by Atlinlomha View Post
        Hi Bazza52,

I am new to the Forum and posting in general. Having found out how to PM, the site tells me that have insufficient privileges to PM. I am not sure if I require to have posted a set number of times before the permission will be granted.

My email address is atlinlomha@tiscali.co.uk if you are happy to email me to discuss the wheels.

thanks

Atlinlomha
        Hi Atlinlomha... you need to contribute to the website to be able to PM

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1140

Comment

thanks for guidance

Hi DavidB,

this is a whole new world to me. Subscription now paid, thanks for the advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlinlomha View Post
            Hi DavidB,

this is a whole new world to me. Subscription now paid, thanks for the advice.
            Think I am sorted for wheels, just some logistics to sort for carriage. Thanks for reading and considering.

AA

Comment

Working...
            X