Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relay Arm

Hi

I need a steering Relay arm for a KZN130. Prefferably one of the post recall stronger types. Price inc p&p to - ME3 8LB. Paypal pref.

Cheers
    S.

Pop a photo on so I can clarify which part and Ill see what I have - currently got two trucks and might have a spare between the two.

Comment

Its the straight rod (almost), approx 20 odd inches in length that the inner ball joints, steering box, steering idler and steering damper all connect to.

Hope this helps.
      Did you get a price on the postage for the other item?

S.

Comment

Hi scott I have two of these but need one for my project so let me have a look at whats what at the yard and Ill sort a price for you.

I sent you a text earlier Ill be away this weekend from tonight but will try and go to the yard after work Monday evening to sort out this other part and then will get some postage prices for singular and both together.

Sorry not been as quick as usual sorting this just been one of those weeks.

If you find anything else you need over the weekend let me know and Ill see what I have. Ive got loads of body and some chassis bits.

Comment

Working...
        X