LN130 Manual Gear connector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LN130 Manual Gear connector

I need one of these tried RT but it wont be in till next week...(thanks Barry)

So if you have one please pm me,Thanks

Probably have, but won't be able to look till tomorrow afternoon.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Hi Tony

Thats great, thanks ......what is the best way to get hold of you to see because I can get a lift over your way tomorrow afternoon/eve if you have one? proffering cash!!

Comment

mobile number on my website contact page.

I'm out till at least 1-2, maybe a little later if we have hiccups of delays, so leave it as late as poss. I will be here 6-7ish to meet Shaft120 so thats a definate time I'll be in.

I've just parted out a manual 4Runner, so one must be here somewhere.

Bring your old one to compare, there has bit of discussion about differences in gearboxes recently, but the pic you posted is labeled for both trucks, so would seen to be the same.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
          mobile number on my website contact page.

I'm out till at least 1-2, maybe a little later if we have hiccups of delays, so leave it as late as poss. I will be here 6-7ish to meet Shaft120 so thats a definate time I'll be in.

I've just parted out a manual 4Runner, so one must be here somewhere.

Bring your old one to compare, there has bit of discussion about differences in gearboxes recently, but the pic you posted is labeled for both trucks, so would seen to be the same.
          I will bring it over at some point tomorrow but will call your mobile this time to check your there! thanks

Comment

In case you turn up and I'm not there, I've left it on top of the wheely bin by the silver 3rd Gen. Help yourself.

Comment

Working...
            X